My Late Makeup

Throughout the month of July, I was not able to talk about on how great my monthly makeup is.  However, I was able to have fun with it!  I was able to show off a little bit of creativity of my eye makeup.  I kept it beautiful, crazy and not to mention cute.  Beauty Creations ' Annette 69 eyeshadow palette will have anyone to think out of the box of being unique with its beautiful eyeshadow palette.  With this makeup, my beautiful eyes can dazzle through the upcoming fall season.

Keep It Calm...
This past Sunday, I decided to keep the eyes calm with Beauty Creations' Annette 69 eyeshadow palette.  My top color was the unstoppable color.  The unstoppable color is this beautiful brown color that has that beautiful natural look to it.  The unstoppable was able bring out my beautiful brown eyes more within its natural look.  The color was able to give my entire face a nice
relaxing vibe that is so irresistible.  However, I was not finished with my eye makeup just yet.  The second color I used on my eyes was the muffin.  The muffin color is this unique bordeaux color makes the eyes look divine.  When adding the muffin color with the unstoppable color, it overlaps the unstoppable color.  Giving my beautiful brown eyes a dark but calm look.  I can easily rock this cute look with a nice casual attire.  With this makeup, my eyes cannot look even better!

Keep It Sensational....
While enjoying my day off, I was able to be a little bit creative with Beauty Creations ' Annette 69 eyeshadow palette.  At first, I decided it was time to lighten up the eyes by applying it with the six color.  The six color is this sparkling ivory color that just takes the breathe away.  The six color was able to give me what my heart desires.  This beautiful color is able to brighten up my beautiful brown eyes with so much passion.  However, I just had to add in the muffin color within the six color.  The muffin color is able to give my eyes a sweet feminine look that can easily be adored by others.  These too colors are able to give me than powerful eye makeup that it just out of this world.  But, I was not just finished
with my eye makeup just yet.  I want my beautiful brown eyes to sparkle with purpose.  The hustle color did not let me down showing off my glamour side.  The hustle color is this glittery silver color that keeps the eyes looking so hot.  When putting on this sparkling color, this was the icing on the cake that made my eye makeup so beautiful.  I had no problem looking like a pure diva.  With this makeup palette, my face looked so gorgeous!

Beauty Creations' Annette 69 eyeshadow palette had no problem keeping my face looking so beautiful.  Despite that I barely had time to talk about it last month, I had plenty of time creative different new looks on my beautiful face. With this makeup, being creative is just so fun!



Comments

Popular Posts