Reading and Relaxation

This week, I was able to do my beautiful face a favor by applying a beauty sheet mask on it. Up In The Clouds had no problem keeping my face moist and soothing.  When first applying this mask on my face, I know that I was going to have fun with it.  I know that my face was going to thank me in the future.  See why this mask is so amazing on the face!

Applying...
As usual, I always hate touching the serum that is covered all over the facial mask.  To me, serum always feel so gooey and slimy in the hands.  It feels even worse when unfolding the sheet mask.  As usual, I sucked it up and unfolded the mask covered with the serum.  I gently placed the sheet mask on my face.  I pressed the sheet nicely on my face for the mask to stick.  During this time, the serum felt so slimy and a little bit cold.  I managed to brace myself over the cold slimy serum and just relax.  It was time for my beautiful face to have a little bit of relaxation.

Waiting...
Once applying the mask sheet on my face, I had to keep it on between fifteen to twenty minutes.  I decided to keep the mask on my face for a good eighteen minutes.  That way, the mask is not on my face too little nor too long.  Through those eighteen minutes, I was able to catch up on my reading.  "Girl In Translation" by Jean Kwok was getting really good until I realized
the mask was tingling my beautiful face.  I was assuming that the tingling means that the mask was deep cleansing my face.  The mask was tingling more each minute. Yet, I was still able to relax and enjoy my reading.  When I was too busy reading a good book, my face was too busy getting a good cleanse.

The Aftermath...
When I was enjoying both my book and the sheet mask, it was finally time to take off the sheet mask.  There was still serum left on my face.  I managed to massage the rest of the serum on my beautiful face and still enjoy the relaxation. It is quite funny because I actually like massaging the
serum after it is time to take off the mask. After taking off the sheet mask, my face was still tingling.  It did not stop tingling for two minutes.  I felt as though my face was stripped away from all the dirt, blemishes, and pores on my face.  I felt as though my face finally gotten the proper cleansing and relaxation that it needed.  I felt as though my face was even more beautiful than before. This sheet mask is amazing!

After wearing Up In The Clouds sheet mask, my beautiful face feels great! It was so relaxing to finally give my beautiful face fun cleansing that it needed.  My face could not be any healthier.  With this sheet mask, my face looked perfect for bedtime.

Comments

Popular Posts