Customize and Rock It

Last month, was very hectic for me.  But, hectic in a good way.  I end up going to two events.  I had to do my taxes.  Not to mention, my job has been pulling me left and right.  I am also looking for a makeup company to subscribe to.  Among all the good chaos that has been happening, I finally have time to brag about a great event that I went at Kendra Scott.  This event had me loving everything there is about jewelry, speaking out, and customizing accessories.  This event was the thing to love.

They Rock...
The whole accessories event was sponsoring an organization called Black Fathers Rock.  Black Fathers Rock (BFR) is an organization the changes the stereotypes of black fathers being absent in the household and also strengthening black families.  This organization promotes events, workshops, and programming of showing  the importance of strong black families and fatherhood.  Black Fathers Rock has been an impact to the
Charlotte, North Carolina community by showing the youth to be strong individuals to the community and the importance of fatherhood.  This organization has no problem of showing strong pride of what great black father is in the household.  With this organization 's impact in the city, everyone would see why black fathers rock!

Customize...
As soon as I entered Kendra Scott, I felt in love with the whole store. I was loving how it was so easy for a customer to customize his or her own jewelry.  There were so many shapes and gemstones to choose from, that it was so hard to choose.  In order for a customer to customize his or her jewelry, one must first ask the jeweler in the store of wanting a customized necklace.  The jeweler would show the customer a variety of gemstones to
choose from inside of a small storage drawer.  After picking out a beautiful gemstone, the customer will be able to select on what type of shape of form of necklace that he or she wants within the accessory.  Then, the customized jeweler would make the necklace of the customer's choosing.  After the necklace is made in front of the customer's very own eyes, it would time for he and she to give the accessory as gift for a loved or just keep it for one's self.  Having a customized jewelry is not only jaw dropping, but it is fun to watch it being made right in front of the eyes.

Just Browsing...
While enjoying the beautiful event of watching jewelers customize customers necklaces, I decided to do a little bit of browsing in the store.  This was my first time in a couple years to be in Kendra Scott. I wanted to savor every moment in the store when looking at every piece of jewelry in it.  When browsing in
the store, I was in pure heaven. It was so hard not to look away in each corner of the store.  My favorite was the oval shaped stone earrings.  These earrings will be fabulous to wear to an outfit that is vintage or just a little bit chic.  I could not buy any of the earrings just yet, but I am so coming back to get them asap! I just found my new spot to get jewelry!

After going to this event, I was heaven!  I learned a little bit about Black Fathers Rock and is interested into learning more about the organization.  I fell in love with Kendra Scott.  After going to this event, I really enjoyed myself.

Comments

Popular Posts