Cleansing Season

During this pandemic, I am able to work on cleansing.  That is right.  I am focusing on cleansing my spirit, body,

and skin.  Thanks to my sister-in-law, I was able to get my hands on five different types of facial masks by Celavi.  Each mask is just just as interesting like the next.  It was so great to know that while everything is going into chaos, I can try to calm my nerves down by just detoxifying my melanin face  See how I happily kept the face nice and sweet during this pandemic. 


What Is It...

When looking through the facial masks that my sister-in-law have given me, one had stuck out like a sore thumb to me.  It the facial mask that was made in seaweed.  I was not too fond of it do to knowing that seaweed stinks.  I remember when I was in sixth grade, my science teacher had the whole hallway smelling awful because she brought seaweed to school.  Still today, I do not know why my science teacher brought the seaweed to school.  Anyways, I  knew I had to embrace myself just in case the mask was to stink on my face. I carefully place the mask on my face and I was surprised on after I placed it on my face.


The Scent....

Before I placed the mask on my face, I washed and dried my face first.  I carefully opened the seaweed facial pack.  When opening the pack, I immediately enjoyed the enchanting smell of it.  The seaweed facial mask had that beautiful floral scent that anyone can bask in it all day long. With this beautiful smell, I just could not wait to put the mask on my face.  By just smelling the scent of the seaweed, I knew that I was going to have a relaxing night from this mask.  


Relaxing...

I  carefully unfolded the seaweed mask.  I gently placed the mask on my face.  Of course, I expected the mask to be cold as soon as I placed it on my face.  However, the mask was so relaxing on the face.  While it was too busy detoxifying my face, I was too busy listening to some music.  With music and seaweed, I was able to forget all about life's problems and just chill out. I was also able to catch up on all my blogging as well.  The mask did not tingle nor burn while wearing it on my face.  In fact, it was just so soothing to the face that I really did not want to take it off.


Time Is Up...

After keeping the seaweed facial mask on my face for eighteen minutes, it was time to take it off and dispose it.  I was already missing the facial mask's beautiful scent on my face.  I was already missing the its relaxing feeling on my face.  However, my whole entire face felt fabulous.  My face felt so refreshed.  It felt so amazing that it is just so hard to explain in words.


I am so happy that I changed my mind of wanting to try out the seaweed facial mask by Celavi.  I was able to relax and allow my face to have all the fun.  This mask was incredible.


Comments

Popular Posts