Playtime With The Eyes


 
While staying home in this pandemic, I was able to look through my makeup box.  Then, it hit me that I had this big makeup box filled with new goodies all thanks to a friend of mine. For a month, I keep the box underneath my bed because it was so big.  In the box, I had a pallett compact by e.l.f. that can be customized. In the box, I also found three color pallets to put in the custom compact that would have no problem brighten up my gorgeous eyes.  By just looking at the makeup pallet, I knew I was going to have fun with my eye makeup this week. I quickly placed all three of the eye shadow pallets inside the custom compact on how I wanted to them to be placed. This weekend was no only fun for me, but fun for the beautiful brown eyes.  


Sunday...


The three eye-shadow colors that I have gotten from my friend were ivory, wheat, and taupe.  I was so excited about getting neutral colors. Neutral colors are great to wear throughout the summer.  Their tones are able to reflect perfectly with the sunlight.  They are also not to little or too much for the skin tone.  When applying on my eye makeup, I went for ivory color as the primary.  With this color, I know my eyes would have no problem popping out with glamour.  Next, I used the wheat color eyeshadow as my secondary color.  This color was able to show more of my true natural complexion within my face.  With these two neutral colors, my beautiful melanin skin has no problem shining with poise . With these colors, my complexion was able  show its true beauty.


Monday...


The next day, I went for the color ivory again as my primary color.  For  my secondary color, I decided to use the color fearless from my Glamlite Cosmetics' "Miracle" makeup pallet.  The color fearless is this beautiful purple color that cannot be tamed. After looking at the fearless color on my face in the bathroom, I realized it was a bit loud. In order to calm the color down, I went back to the ivory color and applied it on top of the fearless color.  The fearless color was able to be passionate and daring all because of the ivory color.  With these two colors, I was able to pull off a colorful yet playful look on my face. Today, my eyes had no problem looking so sweet.


Tuesday...


The next day, I decided to have a lovely dark color as my primary color.  I went for Mavie's "Take Me To... Stockholm" makeup pallet and went for the swedish night train color. This wonderful dark blue color gave my beautiful brown eyes such divine look that just takes the breath away. In my e.l.f. custom compact, I used the taupe color as my secondary color.  The taupe was able to blend with the swedish night train color in order to give me such a  These two colors were able to give me a much serious look to my face.  I able to rock into both of these colors without being too much for the face, but edgy for the eyes.  I could not ask for a better look than this.


After having so much fun with my custom compact, I am on the urge of trying it out with my other makeup pallets in my makeup box.  Let the fun begin through this pandemic.

Comments

Popular Posts