Therapy In Retail


At the beginning of October, I was able to be a guest for a fall shopping event called Retail Therapy. How I have been working lately, I needed all the retail therapy that I can get. Hosted by friend, fashion blogger, Designer Diva, I was able to mingle , shop, and not mention have fun. This event was everything that I needed and more!

Dona Goodchild...

At the fall shopping event, I was able to meet model Dona Goodchild. She has been modeling in Charlotte since the year of 2019. During this year, she was discovered by photographer, Careers Robinson at Charlotte Summer Scene. With Robinson's guidance, Dona


Goodchild became a team member of Charlotte Seen. Goodchild has appeared in events for both Charlotte Fashion Week and New York Fashion Week. She is currently doing fashion events for Charlotte, NC. After meeting Dona Goodchild, it was a pleasure and honor to see such talent in a young age. 

The Event...

The event was hosted in Michael Kors. Ever since I have gotten into retailing, this store has been my best friend for shopping. Once I had entered the event, a retail associate in the store had told me that everything in the store was twenty percent off to start off the fall season. As soon as I heard "twenty percent off,"I was so ready to shop. I already had my mind on getting a new


handbag for my birthday. As a handbag lover, it was so hard for to me to choose on which I really wanted in the store. I did some exploring in the store to make sure that I did not miss anything in store. Once I have seen every handbag in the store, it was so hard for me to choose. I was facing a lot of dilemma in the store that it was not even funny. So many handbags to choose with so little time.

The Handbags...

When looking at the handbags, I was not going for anything particular. I first looked at a handbag that was really cute. It was a extra small leather two-tone drawstring crossbody handbag. This handbag was to die for. It came it cute colors such as red/brown,


orange/brown, blue/green, gray/brown. Each handbag was so cute to have as an accessory. But, I kept on looking in the store. The next handbag that caught my eye was this lovely handbag that was located next to the cash register. This handbag was a extra small duffle crossbody handbag. This lovely handbag came in the colors dark brown/light brown and white/light brown. Both handbags would be fabulous to own. As hard as my decision was, I have finally made it on what handbag I wanted for my birthday.

My Decision...

As a birthday present for myself, I decided to go with the extra small duffle crossbody handbag. This would my very first time owning a handbag so small. It was big enough for me to fit


my phone, sunglasses, keys, and wallet in it. In other words, it is big enough for all of my personal items into it. As cute as handbag was, I did not know on what color I should choose. My friend Designer Diva got me into getting the dark brown/light brown color because brown goes with anything. I purchased my handbag and I was beyond satisfied with my decision. I am going to enjoy this handbag!

After going to this event, I had so much fun. I needed a break from work and this really helped me out. Retail therapy is the best medicine for being overwhelmed.

 

Comments

  1. Love your bag and love you for always supporting me!! Your blogs are fabulous!! I always enjoy reading them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts