Colors and Sparkles, Oh My!


Dazzling, exciting, and wonderful are just the three words to describe on what I have seen on one runway.  As usual, Charlotte Seen did not disappoint while having a Christmas fashion show.  It was a pleasure to see so much talent under one event called “The Holiday Seen.”  Just like its name, this was a seen to love and cherish with every moment of the event.  This event was fun, sweet, and not mention putting a smile on one’s face.

 

Loving The Hue…

One of the things that I love about the fashion show are the colors.  I know, Christmas colors are used in every Christmas show.  But after this


event, Christmas colors were never the same.  For instance, never would I think I would love the colors red and gold so much after seeing what the mind can do.  This one particular dress knocked me out.  It was a red and gold v-neck floor length dress.  It had one sleeve.  How the colors red and gold collaborated with each other was so beautiful, that it was so breathtaking.  I actually wanted this dress for myself.  Another example, was this beautiful black one shoulder asymmetric dress.  

What I love about this that it was ruffled all around. The ruffles is what makes this dress so unique.  It gives the dress its style, beauty, class while looking at the dress altogether.  However, the dress would not be complete without the silver belt.  The silver belt is just icing on the cake of making this dress perfect for the holidays.  With these two dresses, Christmas colors could not look even better.

 

Did I Mention Dazzling…

A fashion show would not be complete without anything that sparkles.  Sparkles is always a must have in Christmas.  When seeing this in clothing, it is always so stunning.  I was in complete awe while seeing so many beautiful dresses sparkling the event away.  There was one particular dress that caught my eye.  It was a sparkling white v-neck mini-skirt wrap dress with long sleeves.  It had a matching headband to it. This dress was just so gorgeous that I can just snatch it up.  This dress is beyond chic.  It is cute to look at and lovely to say the least.  I also had another sparkling dress that I just went complete crazy for


while looking at the runway.  It was this burgundy spaghetti strap dress that was above knee length.  Burgundy is such a beautiful color to wear for the holidays.  To see it sparkle on the runway, is just a fabulous sight to see.  What makes this dress so unique is the color itself.  The color does not need any other color or accessories to enhance its beauty.  The color burgundy itself have pizzazz, character, and style.  With just a little bit of sparkle on the runway.  This fashion show could be any better.

 

When being in the attendance of “The Holiday Seen,” I was in awe.  To the beginning all the way to the end, I love every minute of the event.  The fashion show was amazing.

Comments

Popular Posts