Fabulous Times Three

Last month, I was able to go to three fabulous fashion shows by the wonderful Charlotte Seen.  But, before I went to these events, I had to do a little bit of shopping.  Whenever it comes down to  a fashion


event, I always want to look my best.  When realizing that I was attending three shows in one day, I wanted to look cute, beautiful, and in the spirit. This is how I got ready for the events of a lifetime.

 

“Celebrate The Style”

For the “Celebrate The Style” fashion show, I decided that I wanted to wear a Christmas color.  I decided to do a little bit of online shopping to find the perfect dress for the event.  At first, I was going trying  for a black & gold dress on Amazon.  But, it was just so hard on trying to find the perfect black & gold dress for myself.  Then, I decided to give up on finding a black & gold dress, and go for a red dress.  I was able to find the cutest dress on Amazon within minutes. The dress was a long sleeve runch wrap dress by GRACE KARIN.  What really caught my eyes on this dress is that it is so chic.  The v-neck cut and runch wrap gives the dress that sweet seductive style that is just so Irresistible.  I quickly bought the dress online as soon as I seen it.  After the dress came into the mail. I tried it up.  It fitted perfectly on my body and showed off the little curves that I have.  Not to mention, the color looked perfect on me.  This dress is everything I wanted within an event dress.

 

“The Holiday Seen”

For the “Holiday Seen” fashion show, I was not really looking for a dress.  Instead, I was going to wear the same dress that I did at the “Celebrate The Style” fashion show.  However, I end up buying a dress


while shopping at Michael Kors.  I went to the mall just browsing to find shoes in Michael Kors.  As soon as I was going to buy my shoes, I saw one of the cashiers in the store wearing this nice dress.  I asked the cashier if Michael Kors was still selling the same exact dress that she was wearing.  She said yes and showed me in the store on wear I can find it.  The dress was a metallic dot georgette ruffles wrap dress.  I tried this dress on in the fitting room.  It dress looked so innocent on me. The ruffles and silver polka dots gives the dress a nice divine style that cannot be

ignored.  What really caught my attention to this dress is the dress as a whole.  Nothing says poise like the colors black and silver when having them attire.  This dress is incredible!

 

“Celebrate The Style”

For the “Celebrate The Style”show, I was finally able to find the colors black and gold.  I went to this fabulous store called Captivate.  This was my first time ever going and shopping in this store.  The dress that I had picked was a dazzle gold long sleeve dress.  This dress was fitting and not to mention cute on me.  Among the three dresses, this one was my favorite.  It showed off my little curves and had me looking more than fabulous for the show.  With this dress, no one could not tell me anything.

 

After going all three shows, I had fun!  I came, I saw, I looked fabulous!

Comments

Popular Posts