Rhinestone in Pink


 I am always a complete sucker when it comes down to online shopping.  As soon as I start browsing around social media, it does not take long for a cute attire to catch my eye.  This is the exact reason on why I need rehab for my shopping habits.  But before I could try to control myself, I just had to buy one little attire.  This attire was fun, cute, and not to mention my type of color to wear.  Chicme’s “Rhinestone Cartoon Front Coat & Short Set” is a total must have!

 

Paparazzi…

When buying the short set online, I was stunned on how the rhinestone cartoon in the back was so pretty.  When looking at it in person, the rhinestone cartoon is even more glamorous.  What I could just love about


the rhinestone cartoon is that it gives the short set a little bit of spunk.  With its childlike cartoon, it gives the whole set this playful style to enjoy.  Its positive image of the cartoon have no problem bringing out great vibes towards others in such a colorful way.  The set itself has an upbeat feeling that can just be enjoyed once looking at the rhinestone design itself.  With this rhinestone design, it is proven that a person can never be too old to wear cartoons on the attire.

 

Color…

When I first looked at this outfit online,  it was love at first sight.  I was loving the color hot pink on this set.  When it comes down to this color, I am all in of wearing it as an attire.  Hot pink is usually powerful, fierce, and full of passion.  This is all that I usually


want within clothing.  The characteristics of this color shows my self features in such a playful way.  With is positive vibes, one can see the true passion within my body language.  This shorts set had no problem reflecting on my beautiful skin in such a glamorous way.  The hot pink color brings out true beauty of my melanin skin.  With its beautiful color, my skin can easily shine within the hot pink.  This color is everything and more within a short set.

 

Cute…

I have to admit it.  I look so cute in this short set.  When I first tried on the set, I was nervous on how short the shorts would really be on my legs.  I was


head over hills as soon as the shorts were mid-length for my body size.  With this length,  my legs can be shown in such a beautiful way.  As soon as I wore the short set, I kept it simple.  I added in a black spaghetti strap top, nice pantyhose, and brown flats.  I also kept the makeup and accessories nice and simple as well.  I kept it simple all because I did not want anything to take away from the shorts set.  By not going over with anything, one can see on fabulous this short set looks on me.  With this set, I could not look even more cute.

 

After purchasing from Chicme, I was beyond satisfied.  The shorts set was everything that I wanted within an attire.  I looked gorgeous and irresistible.  I am so not stopping my online shopping habit.

Comments

Popular Posts