Snow and Fruit

 


It is snowing it in my town!  Around two o’clock in the morning, while I was leaving work, it start to snow.  At first, I was afraid do of it being my first time driving in this weather.  But, I was able to drive slow and just trust God to keep me safe.  As soon as I woke up, I saw that the ground was covered in a blanket full of snow.  The whole neighborhood filled with pure white ice crystals. With this weather, I took advantage of this time in a nutrition way.

 

Outside…

While looking through my window, I saw the children in my neighborhood playing.  While observing them making snowman, I had the perfect idea.  I thought


this would be a great moment to try out my brand new Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Blender.  I wanted to start making nutritious drinks for myself.  I know with just a little bit of ice and fruit, making a fruit drink will be a piece of cake. The only thing that I needed was snow.  That is right,  snow to make delicious fruit drinks for myself.

 

Snow…

Before I went outside, I grabbed the eighteen ounce Nutri Ninja cup that came with my blender.  I went outside and try to find snow that has not been stepped on or touched.  As soon as I found a spot, I


scooped up some nice clean snow with the cup.  I made sure to fill up the cup as much snow as I can. I went back inside just to decide on what to put in my fruit drink.  I knew as soon as snow was involved,  my fruit drinks was going to be fun, spectacular, and sweet on the tongue.  Let the fruit drink making begin!

 

Fruit…

Picking out the fruit for my fruit drink was the fun part for me.  I always loved fruit ever since I was a child.  By mixing them together was like picking out toppings to put on ice cream at a ice cream shop to me.  The fruit that I chose were banana, raspberries, blueberries, and apples.  I overstuffed the blender so I had leave out the blueberries.  As soon I finished blending the rest of the fruit, I then added in the blueberries and blending them as well.  It was so cool to see all the fruit being mixed together to make one drink.  This was paradise!

 

One Drink…

After making my fruit drink, I poured it in a glass.  After just one taste, I was in awe on how delicious it was.  In fact, the drink came out better than I thought.  After trying out my brand new Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ


Blender, this was urging me to make other drinks that would be so good for the heart and soul. Not to mention, the blender came with a recipe book for me to make juice, sauces, and soup.  This means that eating and drink right is going to be a piece of cake.  Having this blender is going be even more fun in the future. 

 

My snow day became fun for me.  To using my blender for the first time.  From using snow with anything from the first time.  This day was relaxing and enjoyable for the heart and soul.

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts