Coming From The Heart

 


Two weeks ago was all about being thankful and gathering up with family.  Not only did I fill up my belly with turkey.  I also went through a my closet to create a cute outfit for me.  From all the digging and searching in my closet, it was so easy for me to style.  For this Thanksgiving, I kept the style nice and warm.  My attire was going to be more heartwarming for the holiday. 

 

Bottom…

When looking through my closet, I end up finding my hunter green pants by Geric New York..  I had these pants for a while.  I sometimes wear them for the fall and winter season.  They still look incredible on the legs.  Keeping them nice, fit, and warm from the cold breeze.  I love these pants so much because they are so easy to style with.  As soon as I wear these bad boys, I just know that finding a cute top with them will be piece of a cake. As soon as I wear a cute top with the pants, I have this outstanding attire that is delightful to the eyes.  I can never go wrong with my hunter green pants.




The Top…

Like I said earlier, it is so easy style my hunter green pants.  I looked deeper inside my closet, and found the cutest top.  My low cut v-neck long sleeve burgundy top from Forever 21 is a total must have.  It looked great with my pants.  With the top and pants together, I was able to have that special homecoming look.  The burgundy color of the top was able to bring out more of the hunter green pants.  The pants were able to give me more of that warm welcome home look that I was looking for.  The look that I going for was a little bit of Hallmark but, a hint of soul.  In other words: holiday traditional, heart warming, and relaxed.  With the top and pants, I was able to pull off a cute outfit.  I was happy with the results but, I was not done with my attire just yet.

 



The Undershirt…

From wearing my burgundy top from the past, I just knew I had to wear a top under it.  I looked into my drawers and found my light gray cami top from Aeropostale.  I had this cami top for years and it is still in good condition.  With this top, it was able to give my burgundy top a much more family friendly look.  Allowing my hunter green pants to be more family friendly as well.  When it comes down to hanging around with family, it is all about having a cute attire with class.  The cami top was able to bring everything together within the attire.  Allowing me to have the style that the heart desires.

 

After just playing in my closet, I had fun looking home some.  My attire looked cute.  I felt fabulous.  Most of all, I had fun with my family.  This Thanksgiving was a blast for me in style and love! 

Comments

Popular Posts