Treating The Eyes

  


Christmas is my favorite holiday.  From the beautiful decorations,  to listening to great Christmas music, who can resist?  For this year, I got inspired to do my makeup based on Christmas treats for this week.  Let the eyes spread some holiday cheer!

 

Gingerbread Man…

When looking through the store to buy Christmas treats for work,  I got inspired to have my makeup being base on them.  For the first day, I decided to go for a gingerbread inspired look. I went for my brand


new Morphe’s “9T Neutral Territory” eyeshadow pallet.  My base color was going to be bare play.  I wanted this beautiful white color to have my eyes pop like magic.  However,  I had to apply the color promise on top of it in order to calm it down.  This sparkling brown color was a dream come dream true on the eyes.  It was able to collide with the bare play color.  Giving me a beautiful Christmas treat look that I desire.  Last but not least,  I blended the color midi within the color promise.  This tan color was able to put all the pieces together when wanting a gingerbread man look.  In order to give it the look a more lively look, I applied my glitter liner by Wet n’ Wild on top of my lashes.  After looking at the makeup myself,  I was so happy that I nailed my look.  This look is fabulous!

 

Coal…

Yes, I have been a very bad girl this year.  Santa left me two bags of coal on my doorstep early this year.  Coal of chocolate candy that is.  As soon as I seen


this in the store, I just had to purchase it.  Of course, I got inspired by it as well.  I went for my “9T Neutral Territory” by Morphe and made the color win-win as my base color.  This black color looked so beautiful for the eyes, that it is breathtaking.  Next, I applied the color halfway on top of the win-win color.  This light brown had no problem being the exact color as the coal chocolate candy.  Then, I blended in the color make a deal color within the halfway color.  This bronze color was able to show off more of the first two colors.  Giving me a naughty and daring look.  Having coal for the stocking is not only naughty, but nice!

 

Candy Cane…

The season will not be complete without being


inspired by candy canes.  I automatically went for my Ucanbe’s “Twilight & Dusk” pallet and applied the color turkish delight on my eyes.  The red color had my eyes blazing like crazy.  Next, I applied the color royal on my eyes.  This white color had no problem keeping the eyes poise.  Last but not least, I blended the oud color within the royal color in order to calm the royal color down on my eyes.  This sparkling gold color out shined the royal color but, still gave me the Christmas look that I desired.  My look was original and delightful to the eyes. My look was just so perfect for the season.

 

I had so much fun being inspired by Christmas treats with my makeup.  This experience had got me more into the Christmas spirit. From being inspired to snacking, Christmas treats are the best.

Comments

Popular Posts