Earth Colors Are Cute


This is my first time celebrating earth month.  I had to admit, it was a bit challenging.  But with a little bit of research, I was able to get  some inspiration on what to try as a look.  From trying colors that did not work.  From trying colors that keeps the look natural.  This experience was a bit hard but fun.

 

Lunch With Friends…

During a lunch with friends,  I was able to rock into some earth colors with passion.  The eye makeup was calm on my face.  However, I still like the look.   I started off using my Revolution’s “Tim Burton’s ‘Corps Bride’” eyeshadow pallet.  I started using the black widow color.  This clay red color was cute on the natural eyes.  Next,  I went for my Morphe’s “9T


Neutral Territory” eyeshadow pallet.  I used the color midi as my secondary color.  This light brown color was able to bring out the black widow a little bit more on the face.  Last but not least, I went to my secondary eyeshadow pallet.  I blended in the color straight up within the midi color.  This metallic tan color was able to give my whole new look a beautiful natural look that is just desirable.  My makeup is beautiful.

 

Fashion Event…


During a fashion event, I was able to show off my earth like look.  I went for my favorite eyeshadow pallet, Ucanbe’s “Twilight & Dusk.”  My base color was angelic.  This dark gray color kept the eyes basic and kind.   My secondary color was saffron.  This clay brown color was just gorgeous on my eyes.  It was love at first sight as soon as I applied the color on my eyes.  The saffron color was able to brighten up the angelic color.  Allowing my earth look to look so beautiful.  Last but not least, I blended the color oud within the color saffron.  This sparkling light brown just takes the breathe away.  With this color,  it was able to glam up the earth look and keep it fresh.  For the fashion event,  my makeup was lovely.

 

Church…

For church,  I had a little bit of help with the color green.  I went to my Revolution’s “Tim Burton’s ‘Corps Bride’” eyebrow pallet.  My base color was Wellington.  This brown color was nice on the eyes.  Next, I went


for the Bonejangles color.  This white color was nice.  But, I got disappointed when it barely showed up on my face.  Last but certainly not least, I went for my Revolution’s “The Princess and The Frog” makeup pallet.  I blended in the color Louis with the Bonejangles color.  This light green color was able to shine within the face.  Giving me a cute look that I can enjoy.  I could of did more with the brown color.  Giving it more lively look.  However, my look is still cute.  This look is so sweet.

 

After my experience with earth colors, I want to do more with them.  To me, I could get better with this look.  It is still early in the spring season.  So this is my excuse to explore more within earth colors.  Let the more creativity begin!

Comments

Popular Posts