Sprung and Sweet


Spring is in the air.  An opportunity for new looks and new makeup.  For three months, I have been going crazy over Juvia’s Place.  When I first bought eyeshadow from them, it was all love for them.  As soon as I saw their “Candy Shop” Collection, I knew I just had to get it.  The sixteen colored eyeshadow pallet along with five lip glosses were  a sight for sore eyes online.  I wanted to try out bright colors for the spring season.  These bright colors did not disappoint.  From the cute colors, to the candy inspired looks.  This collection is a total must have.


Church…

On Sunday morning, I wanted to try out my brand new collection at church.  I decided to go for the blue eye-shadow as my primary color.  This color can easily be played with.  It is so easy to turned into any time type of look once using the imagination.  On this day, I decided to use this color as a fun look.  By having a fun look, I decided to use the color pink as my secondary


color.  With the colors pink and blue used together, I have a nice lollipop look. Lollipops are usually sweet, fun, and delicious.  This was the look that I was going for.  I wanted to make makeup look fun all 
due to the fact that spring can be fun.  Despite that my look was cute, I was not done yet.  I wanted to give my look a more realistic lollipop look.  I blended in the sparkling cream color with the color pink.  The sparkling cream color was able bring the look altogether with passion.  Last but not least, I had to wear the bubblegum color lip gloss. This look was beautiful and delightful.


Work…


At work I kept the look very  girly.  In order to get this look, I use the color pink as my primary color.  With this color, my eyes already look like lupine flowers.  I was loving my look already.  To keep the look going, I added in the color coral.  At first,  I was a little skeptical on how this bright color was going look on my eyes.  However, it turned out beautiful on the face.  This color was able to look fabulous with the pink color.  Giving my beautiful eyes a lovely look that is sweet to look at.  Last but not least,  I blended in the color metallic pink within the color coral.  With this color,  my whole look more floral like.  Allowing me to conquer my girly look.  This look was a favorite out of days I tried this makeup. 


Outing…

While hanging out with friends,  I decided to all out with the color blue.  Blue candy is always my


favorite.  Whenever it comes down to this color,  it is always the best flavor in candy.  My base color was sparkling blue.  This color always make my beautiful eyes glow like magic.  Next, I applied the color blue on top of sparkly blue color in order to keep my face looking sweet.  Then,  I blended in the sparkling cream color with the blue color.  Allowing my makeup to look just as cute as cotton candy.  Playing with color blue has never been so fun up until now.  

 

Juvia’s Place made me love their  products even more.  Their “Candy Shop” collection will make anyone love everything there is about candy and the spring.  It will be a total drag for anyone to not grab their hands on this collection.  This collection is sweet, fun, and awesome.

Comments

Popular Posts