Cute and Colorful


It is finally time to enjoy the beautiful warm weather! Which means the beautiful sun will be shining more!  It is time to put up the jackets and bring out the shorts.  It is time to rock into some cute sunglasses.  With this opportunity, it is best to keep the eyes protected from the sun shine.  To keep the eyes much stronger for years to come.  With sunglasses, the eyes can look healthy in style.  Let the styling and protection begin!  


The Purchase…

Whenever it comes to the spring/summer season, I always take advantage of buying brand new sunglasses.  This year, I decided to try my luck in Wal-Mart.  In the sunglasses section, I tried on new accessories that was going to fit my beautiful face.  At first, the selection of sunglasses was alright on my face.  I did not just


wanted to pick anything on face.  Then, I start to look for more round sunglasses.  I always thought this style look so cute on the face.  It has actually been a while since I bought round shaped sunglasses.  For a long amount of time, this was the best way of narrowing the selection of sunglasses in the store.  In the store, it was still so  hard for me to choose  on which sunglasses to get.  After trying on over eleven sunglasses, I finally decided to choose on what accessory I want to have.  My purchase was just so perfect for me.

 


Loving the Frames…

The sunglasses that I happily chose was the round cat eye sunglasses by Foster Grant.  When I first put the beauties on, it was love at first sight, no pond intended.  What drew me into loving this accessory was the color of the frames on them.  The frames of the sunglasses are multicolored.  The multicolor on these beauties were able to blend with any type attire that I desire to wear.  The multicolor does not take away from the sunglasses.  Instead, they bring a more relax tone into the sunglasses.  With the color of the frames, they are able to give the sunglasses a refreshing look.  Allowing the sunglasses to have a nice cute look to them.  With the color of the frames, these sunglasses can be fun to run around in.


Bling Up…

The frame of the sunglasses is great.  But, they would


not be complete without the satin gold-finished metal.  The gold has no problem bringing out the multicolored frames.  In fact, the metal is what makes the sunglasses so cute for the eyes.  The color of the metal is what makes the sunglasses fabulous to wear.  They are able bring out the style within the sunglasses. Giving them the sweet sensation style that can just be memorizing.  With the gold-finished metal, these sunglasses are hot. 

After purchasing these Foster Grant sunglasses, I was so happy that I did.  These cuties kept the beautiful brown eyes relaxed and sweet.  After wearing these bad boys for the season, I cannot keep them off my face…outside there is.  These sunglasses are the best!

Comments

Popular Posts