Bright and to the Point


The summer season getting to be relaxing and it is time show off some bright colors!  During this week,  I decided to play with some bright colors just a little bit.  From exposing the eyes.  To glamming up the face.  I was about to have fun! 

 

First Day…

For the first day of summer, I decided to try my eyes on the color light yellow.  This always looks beautiful on my complexion.  I started off with my Revolution’s “Disney’s ‘The Princess and the


Frog’”.  I applied the color Evangeline on my eyes.  I liked on how this color looked on my eyes the first time I tried it on.  To keep this beautiful highlight yellow color popping on the face, I applied another bright color on top of it. I went for my “The Nudes by Juvia’s” eyeshadow palette.  The beige color was able to keep the base color bright and sweet.  Next, I went back to my second palette.  I mixed the color brown within the beige color.  Bringing my makeup look altogether.  Giving me a sweet and yet fun look to have.  With this makeup look.  I am loving every bit of it.

 

Second Day…


For the second day of summer, I went for a nice lime green color for the eyes.  This color was my favorite to try on face.  I went for my Revolution’s “Disney’s ‘The Princess and the Frog” makeup palette.  I applied the color Tiana on my eyes.  So far, I was loving the lime green color.  In order to keep the color popping,  I went for my Ucanbe’s “Twilight & Dusk” eyeshadow palette.  I applied the color retrograde on top of the Tiana color. This sparkling gold color was just so breathtaking within the eyes.  The color was able to show off more of the lime green color’s beauty.  These two colors were able to give me the lovely bright look that can just be so cute.  The look from these colors gave my face a fun style to endure.  However, I was not done just yet with my makeup.  I went for my second eye palette again and I blended the color blazing within the retrograde color.  This tan color was cute.  But, it barely mixed well with the retrograde color.  However, I was still loving my makeup look.  Never would I thought that my eyes would look so great in the color lime green.

 

Third Day…

For the third day of summer, I decided to go for


the color light blue.  I was really inspired by the beach when I did this bright color.  I went for my Revolutions “Disney’s’The Little Mermaid’” makeup palette.  I applied the waves color unto my eyes just because it is light blue.  Next, I applied the  dinglehopper color on  top of the waves color.  This sparkling white color looked so amazing on the eyes.  However, I had to calm it down just a little bit on the face.  I automatically went to my Ucanbe’s “Twilight & Dusk” eyeshadow palette.  I mixed the amethyst color within the dinglehopper color.  This dusty rose color was able to not only calm down the dinglehopper but, give me a sweet look that can be enjoyed on the face.  Altogether, my makeup was on point.

 

During this past week, it was fun playing with bright colors. From having during the summer.  To rocking to beautiful makeup within the face. 

Comments

Popular Posts