In With The Old

 


During this month, I decided to look through my closet to see on what clothes I needed to donate to charity.  It was bittersweet considering that I love clothes.  All of a sudden, I end up finding my wrap dress.  I have gotten it from a cruise a long time ago.  I never had a chance to wear it for fun considering that I am a workaholic.  But, I am breaking away the work mode mentality from this year. This was the time to take advantage of my new freedom.  This was MY time to finally enjoy my wrap dress.  This was my time to relax!

The Color…

I have to admit.  When I first gotten this wrap dress, I got it because of the color.  I am talking about no other color than the color purple.  Purple is my favorite color.  I always try to wear this color on every chance I get.


  When wearing this beautiful color, I feel it brings out my feminine side.  It gives me the strong girly look that the heart desires.  It does not matter on what shade of purple it is.  It would be best to believe that I am going to love it.  What I love about this color of purple in my dress, is that it gives me a relaxing feeling.  The color itself can put a smile on anyone’s face.  When it comes down to this color on this dress, is all about creativity and peace. The summer season is sometimes about creativity and peace.  It is about creating fun ideas for the summer season.  It is about having that peace of mind when kicking back for a vacation.  When wearing this wrap dress, the color gives me a beautiful summer feeling that I can happily embrace.  A person can never go wrong with the color purple.

Wrap It Up…

With the wrap dress, I was so excited on how to wrap


my body into it.  I folded the dress half way.  I wrapped the dress around my body.  I took the two top ends of the dress and cross them together. Then, I took crossed ends and wrapped them around my neck.  I kept it simple and sweet for the body. I wanted to show off my back as much as possible.  The way I wrapped this dress, I was able the show the beauty of my upper body.  I was able to have a cute and yet tasteful look within the wrap dress. My arms and back look just gorgeous in the beautiful wrap.  The arms and back were able to breathe freely in the outdoors.  They were able to enjoy the warm air.  Once the arms and back were able to breathe within the dress, the whole body can enjoy the beautiful summer heat.  The whole body can relax and feel free.  With this wrap, kicking it through the summer can be fun!

This purple wrap dress is unexplanatory when wearing it as a summer dress.  To keeping the body cute.  From looking beautiful on me.  I am so happy that I found this dress in my closet!

 

Comments

Popular Posts