Inner Child


During this week, my job decided to have a pajama day.  To bring awareness to children with cancer, almost everyone was in their pj’s for the day.  I decided to take it a little bit further by having my makeup being inspired by cartoons and comic book characters.  During this week, I was able to show off my inner child.

 

Iron Man…


Iron Man has always been that superhero that children just loved.  That is why it was so cool to be inspired by him.  I allowed my base color to be the color celestial from my Ucanbe’s “Twilight & Dusk.”  This sparkling gold just looked perfected on my beautiful brown eyes.  Next,  I went back to my eyeshadow pallet.  I applied the color Turkish Delight on top of the celestial color.  The red color was just perfect for the inspiration I was going for.  The celestial and Turkish Delight colors was able to give an incredible Iron Man inspirational look that the heart desires.  These two colors were bold and fierce.  Not to mention fabulous on the eyes.  This inspirational look was the best. 

 

Bubbles…

During this week, I just had to be inspired by my favorite Powerpuff Girl, Bubbles!  This super heroine is sweet as sugar.  But can be spicy when tempted.  When this look, I went for Juvia’s Place’s “The Candy Shop.”  I applied sparkling blue as my base color in order to


match Bubble’s dress and eyes.  This color always look so beautiful on my  eyes.  Next, I went for my Morphe 9T eyeshadow pallet.  I applied the win-win color on top of sparkling blue color.  This black color was perfect to replicate the black strip on Bubble’s dress. However, I had to calm down the color.  I went back to the Morphe 9T eyeshadow pallet and blended the bare play color within the win-win color. The off white color was not only able to calm the previous color down.  But, to make my inspirational look complete.  This inspirational look was fun to wear.

 

Angelica Pickles…


Last but least, I got inspired on pajamas day by Angelica  Pickles from “Rugrats.”  Yes, she is a bully and a brat.  But, I to admit, I love her style.  I automatically went to my Revolution’s “Disney’s ‘The Little Mermaid.’”  In order to get the color of the character’s signature dress,  I made the color Alana my base color.  This sparkling purple color is perfect to match Angelica’s dress.  Next, I had to go with something red in order to make the undershirt of the character.  I went to my Ucanbe’s “Twilight & Dusk” and applied the Turkish Delight on top the color Alana.  These two colors gave me the inspiration look that I needed.  However, I was not done yet.  I went back to my previous makeup pallet.  I blended in the color Triton within the Turkish Delight.  This golden yellow color was inspired by Angelica’s blonde hair.  The color was able to allow the Turkish Delight to glow.  Allowing the the entire eye makeup to have a fun look to it.  After all, this look was just beautiful on the face.  This inspirational look was so cute. 

 

It was so fun to be creative for a cause.  I brung out my inner child and crushed every inspirational look.  It is so fun to go back to memory lane. 

Comments

Popular Posts