Sweet Coffee


Nothing beats the sweet smell of coffee.  Just waking up in the morning, knowing that it is brewing can relax anyone.  It is always a great feeling to start the day off with a nice cup of coffee.  That is why it is so exciting to be makeup inspired by this delightful beverage.  From smelling the roasted beans into the pot.  To just enjoying the delicious taste.  It is no wonder that coffee is the best.

 

Brighten It Up…

For my first inspired look on coffee, I wanted my beautiful brown eyes to be brighten up.  I just knew with my Seprofe’s “Sparkling-Star” eyeshadow pallet, I was going to get the perfect look.  I started off with the color amber as my base color.  I wanted this


sparkling brown color to make make my main color pop.  My main color was going to be a beautiful brown color to represent the color of coffee.  I went back to my eyeshadow pallet.  I applied the color blazing over the color amber.  This tan color was just perfect to represent a nice color of the morning beverage.  Just to give the color a splash of an edgy vibe, I added just a little bit of a dark color.  I went back to my eyeshadow pallet.  I blended the color blood moon a little bit to the blazing color.  This chocolate brown color was just perfect with the color blazing.  Both of these colors can remind anyone on how sweet and delicious coffee can be.  This look was everything.

 

Keep It Natural…


The next day, I kept my inspired look all natural.  Coffee has a natural look that is calm.  I decided to use my Seprofe’s “Sparkling-Star” eyeshadow pallet again.  I automatically decided to use the color Turkish delight as my base color.  This sparkling chocolate brown color kept my beautiful brown eyes so dreamy.  Next, I applied the color royal on top of the color Turkish delight.  This brown color was able to keep the eyes all natural.  However, it needed to be a little bit up brighten  on the face.  I went back to my eyeshadow pallet.  I blended the color musk  a little bit on top of the color royal.  This cream color was able to brighten up the royal color.  Giving it a much more realistic coffee color look.  Altogether,  my eyes looked so  sweet.  No to mention to die for.  This inspired look was cute.

 

Glam It Up…

On the final day, I just wanted my eyes to be glammed up.  I still kept it in the brown family in order to keep the coffee inspired look going.  For this day, I used my Ucanbe’s “Aromas” eyeshadow pallet.  To


keep the eyes glammed up, I applied the color castle on my eyes.  This sparkling copper color was just so beautiful on eyes.  Next, I applied the color sandalwood on top of the castle color. This brown color was everything and more.  Never would I think this color would look so gorgeous on me. I tried using the color nude in order to blend in with the color sandalwood.  This off white color was able to calm the previous color down.  Giving it a much enhancing color for me to love.  This look was fun to create.  Just like coffee, this look was incredible.

 

This week has reminded me on how much coffee can be loved.  Fro its energy and positivity, this morning beverage is the best to be inspired by.

 

Comments

Popular Posts