Cuff It Up

 


At the beginning of this month, I was able to celebrate one of my friends’ birthday.  What better way to celebrate it in the Kendra Scott Store?  That is right.  The birthday guests were able to shop until we drop for my friend’s special day.  It was so fun to celebrate with jewelry!  Just for this special occasion,  everything in the store was fifteen percent off.  Plus,  we get a sneak peak on the next product in the store! How incredible is that? The birthday event was a blast.

 

Choosing The Accessory…

When going to Kendra Scott, it is so fabulous to customize jewelry of one’s interest.  When coming to the birthday event, I was so excited on customizing my own jewelry.  At first, I wanted to customize a


necklace.  However, the store was out of stock on the necklace that I wanted.  Then, I realized that I do not have enough bracelets in my jewelry collection.  It was at that moment that I wanted customize my own bracelet.  I went through the Kendra Scott customize booklet.  I found the perfect bracelet for me.  It was cute.  It was the right style for me.  For me, it was a total must have.  This bracelet was to die for.

 

Choosing The Bracelet…


The bracelet that I choose to have as my own was the emile cuff.  The bracelet is easy to adjust to my wrist.  It is so easy to bend the accessory around my wrist just the way I want it.  Once I adjusted the bracelet just the way I wanted, it was a perfect fit.  I just cannot get over on how incredible it looked on my wrist.  The color that picked for the bracelet was no other than the color gold.  This color always looks so beautiful in jewelry.  The color looked more beautiful on the accessory. What I just love about the color gold is that it looks great on the complexion.  It has no problem giving my complexion a beautiful natural glow that the heart desires.  The bracelet is just so cute to have.

 

Choosing The Gems…

Choosing the accessory was a piece of cake.  However, choosing the gem stones to go with the


accessory was kind of challenge.  There were so many beautiful gems to choose from.  I thought about  my decision.  Then, I just started to play with the gems a little bit.  For a few minutes, I decided to to go with the iridescent drusy.  These beautiful sparkling gems had no problem showing off on the emile cuff bracelet. The gem itself looked so unique within itself.  By adding it with the color gold, this gem allows the bracelet to stand out.  The bracelet is able to glow into this even more beautiful accessory.  Not to mention, the bracelet is cute for any special occasions.  This bracelet is going to be the best accessory ever!

 

After customizing my bracelet, I purchased it with excitement.  While being rung up by the store cashier,  I was able to have two samples of Kendra Scott’s new fragrance, Ruby Musk.  Just having a sample of it just takes my breath away.  Above all, I was happy with my purchase.  I was so happy to celebrate my friend’s birthday in style.

Comments

Popular Posts