The Brown Family

Cocoa 

I am slowly but surely getting back into loving the color brown on my lips.  For a good while, I have been loving Juvia’s Place.  I can always find the best makeup from this brand whenever I am either shopping in the store or online.  When seeing the brand’s bronzed mini liquid lip bundle, I knew I just had to have it.  With a bonus, I also bought cocoa colored lipstick.  For the next four days, I was going to experience on how my beautiful smackers was going to look in four different shades of brown.  Let the fun begin!

 

Comedy Show…

Before I went out with my friends to a comedy show,  I wanted to first try out the cocoa colored lipstick. I was surprised on how dark this color of brown was. 

Bronzed Chestnut 

 Sometimes, it is a hit and miss whenever I wear dark lipstick.  With this lipstick, I decided to take a risk by applying it on my lips.  I was nervous at first but, the makeup changed my mind by a split second.  After looking at this dark brown color on my smackers, I was in shocked.  I could not believe on how beautiful this color looked on me.  It looked so amazing on my complexion. I brings a glow to my face.  For the first time ever, I am loving some dark lipstick.

 

Lunchtime…

As soon as I went to lunch with the boyfriend on the next day, I tried my hands on the color bronzed

Bronzed Maple

chestnut.  This beautiful brown color was just as dark as the cocoa color.  However, the cocoa color had more of a red mixture color to it.  What I love about bronzed chestnut color is that it looks more natural on the smackers.  It makes my lips look fuller.  It looks incredible on the complexion.  It gives the makeup a whole full body.  So far, this was my favorite lipstick to try on.

 

Fall Festival…

On Sunday, my church had a fall festival.  For the event, I applied the color bronzed maple on my lips.  This color was more of a light brown with a mixture of orange to it.  When I first applied this color on my lips, it had to grow on me.  I did not think I look good in it.  The orange shade in the brown discourage me into

Bronzed Toast

thinking that this liquid lipstick was going to look good on me.  However, I noticed on how it falls in line with the rest of my makeup on my face. The bronzed maple look nice and innocent on my face.  After wearing it, I realize on how my lips looked so divine.  This color is cute.

 

Work…

At work, I tried on the bronzed toast color.  This color blended in with my complexion.  Just like the bronzed maple,  the bronzed toast had to grow on me.  At first, I thought the color was too bright on my lips.  However, I had a change of heart.  I saw that the this light brown color looked beautiful on the smackers.  Just like the bronzed maple, the bronzed toast looked nice and innocent on the face. The brightness of the color brought out more of my complexion.   Among everything else, I liking this color on me.

 

It was so much fun to play with different shades of brown on my lips.  These shades had no problem showing off my natural beauty.  With these three liquid lipsticks and the lipstick, the fall season will be a breeze.

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts