Fierce And Cute


The beautiful winter season can always be fun to style up a nice warm attire.  After working and getting ready for a new chapter in my life, I wanted to have a girls night out.  I pulled out a fabulous dress that I just purchased online two months ago.  Sure, I wore it once after purchasing it.  But, I just had to rock into again for this nice weather.  Let the showing off begin!

 

The Dress…

I have to admit.  I love shopping on Chicme.  Their website always have what I want.  As soon as I seen their latest dress on Facebook, I knew I just had to have it.  This cheetah print contrast long sleeve dress was a total must have.  I am a complete sucker when it comes down to cheetah print.  Cheetah print is so fierce.  This is the main reason on why I love it so much.  A fierce style can be good thing to wear for a date, an outing with friends, and a casual occasion. 


 What I love about this print on the dress is that it goes great with leggings.  The dress is able to keep the legs looking more nice within the leggings. It controls the leggings to have the same fierce energy that it has.  With this dress, my style looks spicy.

 

Keep It Contrast…

Besides the cheetah print,  I really love that this dress


is contrast.  Who can say no to a contrast dress? Contrast dresses are always fun to wear.  What made this dress looked fun was the color black.  The color black can be used in any type of style.  This color had no problem bringing out the cheetah print.  The cheetah print is able to show off more of its fierce style all because of the black contrast.  The color black is all about dominance when collaborating with a print.  It is able to show so much character within the dress.  Allowing the cheetah print follow along with the color.  Allowing the dress altogether to look cute on the body.  The contrast is the best. 

 

Adjusting It…

What I love about this dress is that I can adjust it just the way I like it.  The dress itself have a matching belt that comes along with it.  With the belt, it is so easy for me to style the cheetah print dress just the way I like it.  For the occasion I was going to at the time I wore the dress, I decided to keep the style simple.  With me keeping the style simple, the whole contrast dress can pop like crazy.  The dress is able to show off more of my figure.  The dress is able to show more of my complexion.  With just a small adjustment with the belt, it was able to make a big impact on my style. 

 

After a girls’ night out, I had fun.  This cheetah print contrast long sleeve dress set my night right for me. It felt so good to just relax in fierce style. It felt so good just to let the hair down for once. 

Comments

Popular Posts