Just Playing


Over the past month, I tried to play with my makeup.  I had some hits.  I had some misses.  On the misses, I wanted to correct them.  I was trying to see on how I can make into a perfect look for me.  Not to mention, the hits and misses were so fun to try.  The past month was fun but challenging with the makeup.  

 

Dare With The Eyes…

For my first look, I wanted to do something that was fierce.  During the week, I was urging for this look on my eyes.  First, I went for “The Nudes,” by Juvia’s Place.  I applied the sparkling gold color on the eyes.  This color was able to make my eyes pop in such a


daring way.  Next, I went for my Morphe’s “9T Neutral Territory” eyeshadow pallet.  I applied the color pact on top of the color gold.  This beautiful brown color kept the eyes looking so serious and yet seductive. It was able look perfect with the primary color.  It kept the eyes looking mischievous.  However, I was not done with my look just yet.  I went back to my eyeshadow pallet and blended the color halfway within the pact color.  This light brown color was able to calm down the pact color just a little bit. But, kept eyes looking dangerous yet sweet.  With these colors, my look was on point. 

 

Challenge On…


The second look was a bit challenging.  The look that I wanted to go for more of a floral like look.  A little bit fun yet innocent.  To go for this look, I went for my Revolution’s “Disney’s ‘The Princess & the Frog’” makeup pallet.  I used the color frog as my primary color.  This green looked perfect on the eyes.  To keep the eyes looking more floral like, I went back to my makeup pallet.  I applied the beignets color on top of the frog color. This tan color was able to show more of the frog’s elegance.  What I love about this color is that it shows more of a realistic floral look.  This color is able to expose the color frog within my face.  Giving me a nice earthy appeal.  Next, I went for my Ucanbe’s “Aromas” eyeshadow pallet.  I blended the color tease within the color beignets.  This light dusty purple was just so beautiful with the rest of the makeup.  I was blown away on how beautiful this floral look looked on me. It was adorable and yet desirable.  So far, this was my favorite look.

 

Free Style…

Last but not least, I did a free style on my makeup look.  In other words, I just applied colors together within


thinking.  My base color was the color blue from Juvia’s Place’s “The Candy Shop.”  I always like this color on my eyes.  Next, I went for my Morphe’s “Neutral Territory 9T” and applied the color bare play on top of the color blue. This off white color was everything and more.  Then, I went back to my second pallet.  I blended in the color straight up within the the color bare play.  This sparkling tan color was able to make the eyes pop.  Overall, free styling my makeup was fun!

 

Playing with my makeup was so much fun over the month.  The misses made it more fun for me to try new and better things.  After playing with my makeup,  this encourage me to play with my makeup even more.

Comments

Popular Posts