The Perfect Bra


Two weeks ago, I had the honor of going to a fabulous event.  Invited by one of my good friends, I was able to have a time of my life.  I was happily invited to The Galentine’s Influencer Event.  With much fun and knowledge, I was able to just set back and relax.  This event was so much fun.

 

I.C. London 

The Galentine’s Influencer Event was held at a store called I.C. London.  The name itself is a pun from the phrase“ I see London, I see France, I see someone’s underpants.”  The store itself is all about cute fitted

Shelly Domenech and Me

bras,  panties, shape wear, and sleepwear.  While talking to the owner Shelly Domenech, this store was just perfect to find the right lingerie.  The store itself is moving away from being sexy for Valentine’s Day.  Meanwhile, focusing more on charity.  The charities that the company work with are The Dove’s Nest, McLeod House, and Salvation Army Center of Hope.  I.C. London encourages their customers of helping out with charity by donating hygiene products.  Once customers donate to charity, they get a nice percentage off in I.C. London.  Customers would have no problem finding the perfect size for their body shape once wearing the store’s lingerie.  Allowing the customer to have confidence with oneself.  The store has a lot to offer to their customers.

 

Just Right…

Micro T-shirt bra

When I first got to the event, I was surprised that the guests can get fitted for bras.  I decided that this was the time to get fitted for  bra as well.  To be honest, I have not been fitted for a bra since college.  In other words, I was way overdue.  As soon as I got measured, I realized I have been wearing my bras wrong.  When trying on a bra in I.C London, I realized that I have been wearing my bras a size too big.  I also been wearing them a cup too small.  The owner Shelly had to show me on how to perfectly fit on a bra.  It was a little bit embarrassing for me on how to wear a bra properly.  However, I was excited to buy the right bras for myself.  Let the bra hunting begin.

 

Just Trying…

The first bra that I tried is the micro T-Short bra by On

Nicole lace bra

Gossamer.  This black colored bra would be great to wear for  an everyday attire.  Whenever I am just having a casual day, I can just put this baby on.  It felt really comfortable.  It was so comfortable that I could keep it on for hours.  Next, I tried on the lace bras.  These bras were tricky for me.  After five different types of lace, Shelly and I realized that vertical seam bras do not work in my favor.  We just laughed about it while I tried on
Plunge contour bra

horizontal seam lace bras.  Then, I finally found the perfect bra for.  The blue colored Nicole lace bra fit perfect on my body. It hugged my upper body in just the right way.  Last but not least, was the red colored plunge contour bra with convertible strap by Antigel.  This bra was my favorite.  This can go with a nice contrail dress.  The straps can be easily adjust with any type of top.  Plus, it keeps the upper body poise.  With all three of these bras, I felt confident and great.

 

I.C. London is a total must go to when wanting to shop for lingerie.  I had fun and knew more on having the right bra.  The store is amazing! 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts