Will You Be My Valentine?


During this year, I decided to get inspired for Valentine’s Day.  I always loved the holiday colors.  It always been my dream to be inspired by Valentine’s Day.  My dream has finally came true for this year’s holiday.  Feel the love into the makeup.

 

Exposing The Red…

During the first day of being inspired by Valentine’s Day,  I was actually rushing to get to church.  I end up oversleeping.  With little time to get ready for church, I tried playing with color red.  I grabbed my Revolution’s “Disney’s ‘The Princess and the Frog.’”  I used the color voodoo as my base color.  This beautiful red color set my eyes on fire.  Next, I wanted the voodoo color to pop more within my eyes.  In order to do that, I had to use my Ucanbe’s “Aromas.”  I applied the bare color on top of the voodoo color.  This off-white color was


everything and more on the eyes.  Last but not least, I went back to my second eyeshadow pallet.  I blended in the color fairytale within the bare color.  This rose pink color barely showed up on my eyes.  However, was able to calm down the bare color on my face.  Overall, This look was cute.  A little bit natural.  This look encouraged me to play with the color red even more in the near future.

 

Playing With The Pink…

With the second inspiration,  I decided to have fun with


the color pink.  I went to my Juvia’s Place’s “The Candy Shop” eyeshadow pallet.  I automatically used the color pink as my base color.  This pink color was able to make my eyes pop like magic.  In order to keep the beautiful brown eyes popping,  I went back to my eyeshadow pallet.  Next,  I applied the color bright orange on top of the pink color.  With these two colors together, I had a fun look to my eyes.  Then, I went back to my eyeshadow pallet just to calm down the color bright orange a little bit on the eyes.  I blended in the color sparkling light brown with the bright orange color.  This color toned down both of the bright colors.  However,  I still had the Valentine’s Day look that the heart desires.  This look was incredible!

 

Crazy For Pink…

With my last inspiration, I went with the color pink


again.  I had to go to an event during this day.  The outfit that I picked was all pink.  It did not really occur to me up until the last minute that I already did the color pink as my inspiration.  However, I went with a different shade of pink.  I am talking about hot pink.  I went to my Juvia’s Place’s “The Candy Shop,” and used this color as my base color.  Next, I applied the color coral on top of the hot pink.  Just like the second inspiration, I wanted my eyes to pop.  The colors coral and hot pink did just that and more.  Then, I blended in the color cream within the coral color.  With me blending in these two colors together, I was able to have a innocent yet sweet look on the eyes.  Despite that I played with color pink again.  I still had fun with it.

 

Having a Valentine’s Day inspiration look made me realize that I have been missing out this on inspiration for years.  This has inspired me to not have just fun with my makeup.  But, relax while doing my makeup.  These inspirational looks were great!

Comments

Popular Posts