Girl Power


I always get excited whenever it comes down to Women’s Month.  The month itself is all about celebrating the empowerment of women from both past and present.  That is why I so excited to be inspired to do my makeup on this month.  Whenever it comes down to playing with favorite color purple, I am all in.  My three looks for the week was everything that I can imagine. 

 

Being Girly…

For my first look, I decided to keep it girly.  With the help of the color pink, I was able to conquer my goal. I first went for my Juvia’s Place’s “The Candy Shop.”  I decided to apply the color hot pink above my eyebrows.  Hot pink always looks cute on my face. 


 Then, I went my e.l.f’s “Electric Mood x Tiana Major9” eyeshadow pallet.  I applied the color pink shift underneath the hot pink color.  Despite of the name, this color is sparkling purple.  This color is what took the care of making my beautiful brown eyes girly.  However, I was not done just yet. I went back to my primary eyeshadow pallet.  I blended in the color pink within the hot pink color.  With these two shades of pink, they able to glamorize the pink shift color even more.  Giving my whole entire makeup a look a bubbly look that it just so cute on the face.  The first look was everything and more. 

 

So Serious…


For my second look, I kept it dark.  Dark colors always look great on my face.  To me, I always looked serious with dark colors.  In order to complete this look, I went to my Ucanbe’s “Twilight & Dusk” eyeshadow pallet.  I applied the amber color on my eyes.  This sparkling hot pink just looked phenomenal on the eyes.  Next, I went to my Ucanbe’s “Aromas” eyeshadow pallet.  I applied the color love bite on top of the amber color.  This dark purple color was able match to  the same strong vibe energy with the amber color.  Giving me a nice vibe on my face.  Last but not least, I went back to the “Twilight & Dusk” pallet.  I blended the color retrograde within the love bite color.  This sparkling gold color was able to lighten up the love bite color just a little bit on the eyes.  Giving me a full chic look that the heart desires.  This serious look was incredible. 

 

All Sprung…

With my last look, I decided to spring up my look.   I decided to use Ucanbe’s “Aromas” eyeshadow pallet for the whole look.  First, I use the color dreamworld. 


 This sparkling pink color made the eyes look so pretty.  Then,  I used the color love bite once again for the eyes.  I applied the dark purple color looked fabulous with the dreamworld color.  With these two colors, my eyes were able to glow with passion.  Last but certainly not least,  I blended the color nude within the love bite color.  This off-white color completed my look.  My whole entire look was poise and perfect.  My face looked oh-so-dreamy. This look was for my favorite out of the three looks that I did.

 

Just like Women’s Month, all three of my looks were inspirational and powerful.  These looks gave me a chance to show off my feminine nature.  From having fun with my favorite color purple.  To just having fun.  These looks were everything. 

Comments

Popular Posts