Luck Of The Eyes


There is always something good about St. Patrick’s Day.  To the festivities and drinking, this holiday is everything and more.  But what makes this holiday so much fun is the color green.  This lucky color can be such an incredible inspiration.   With the color green, I was able explore more on how unique this color can be on the eyes.  This color will be fun to play with. 

 

Lighten It Up…

During this week, I decided to have with three different shades of green.  By accomplishing this goal, I decided to use my Revolution’s “Disney’s ‘The Princess and The Frog’” eyeshadow pallet.  This pallet had beautiful shades of green in it.  The first shade of green that I used was the Tiana color.  I just love the way this bright green color lighten up my eyes.  With this color, I


wanted to the face to naturally pop.  I was able to do that by applying my secondary color on top of Tiana color.  I went to my “ Just Nudes” by Juvia’s Place and used the color beige.  This color was able to make the Tiana color look more natural on my eyes.  The color beige was able to relax the Tiana color. Allowing the Tiana color to match the same natural energy as itself.  After applying the beige color, I went back to the primary eyeshadow pallet.  I blended the beignets color within the beige color.  The clay brown color was able to connect with the previous two colors.  Giving me a beautiful natural look that the heart desires.  This colored  green inspiration was sweet on the face.

 

Give Me Darkness…

One the second day of wearing the color green, I went a little bit dark on the color.  Thanks to Revolution’s “Disney’s ‘The Princess and The Frog,’” I was able to


rock into my chic look.  The color Bayou was everything.  This fabulous hunter green color looked amazing on the eyes.  To keep the eyes looking chic, I went for my Morphe’s “9T Neutral Territory” eyeshadow pallet.  I applied the color pact on top of the Bayou color.  This wonderful brown color was able to match the same vogue energy with the Bayou color.  Giving my eyes a nice look.  I went back to my second eyeshadow pallet and blended the color straight up within pact color.  This sparkling light brown color was just so perfect to complete my look.  This color was able to allow the other two colors to pop with glamour.  Allowing the face to look so stunning.  With this look, I had no problem rocking the chic look. 

 

Just Sparkle…

One the last day, I stuck with the original shade of


green.  The color frog from Revolutions “Disney’s ‘The Princess and The Frog’” looked fabulous on the eyes.  Every time I wear this color, this color just look beautiful on my complexion.  With this color, I wanted it to remain exposed on my face.  By doing that, I went to my Juvia’s Place’s “ The Candy Shop” eyeshadow pallet.  I applied the coral color on top the frog color. This color was able to keep the frog color looking  sweet on the face.  Next, I blended the color glitter coral color along with coral color.  The glitter coral was able to give my entire look a good poise look.  Allowing me to look innocent.  At the end of the day, the green inspiration look looks enchanting on the face.

 

Playing with the color green all week long made me love it even more.  To the it’s harmony and prosperity, this color is the best!

Comments

Popular Posts