Attention Grabbing


When it comes down to Easter Sunday, church members always dress their best.  During this Easter, I couldn’t stop but to love some of the church members’ shoes.  I could not stop be to adore the shoes in the church.  Just like Sunday morning during the spring, these shoes are beautiful.  Theses shoes are great!
 
Fresh Floral…
Before I was about to head to church, I noticed one of the volunteers was wearing cute pointed toe boots from Nine West.  What caught my eyes about the the boots were the floral print.  The

floral print was everything.  The print itself were big and yet cute.  What is so great about the floral print being so big is  seeing the details of the print of the shoes.  One can clearing see the types of colors used on the pointed boots.  The type of colors that were used on these kicks were earthy colors.  These colors looked so amazing on the floral print.  These colors had no problem bringing so much calm energy in the boots.  Not to mention,  they look so incredible in suede material.  This material brought out the pure calm energy within the floral print.  Overall, these boots are a thing to put your nice feet in.  How these boots are looking, these can be anyone’s best friend for the Spring season.
 
Sparkling Everywhere…
While I was in church, I could no help but to notice the church member who was sitting beside me. 

The church member’s shoes from Amazon was to die for.  What caught my attention was the color of shoes.  The color burgundy is just so beautiful on the shoes.  This color looked even better with just a little bit of enhancements.  The enhancements that I am talking about are the beads that were sewed on top the shoes.  The beads on the shoes were everything.  In fact,  they make up the shoes. What makes these bead so fabulous are the colors.  The colors of the beads is what really make the shoes pop with glamour.  Who would thought that the colors green, gold, clear, and purple would make a shoe look so perfect for the Spring season?  However, these colored beads would not look so cute if it wasn’t for the centerpiece.  The centerpiece of the shoes were butterflies.  The butterflies is what makes the whole shoes unique.  In fact, they the ones that drawn my attention.  These beautiful butterflies are so unique made  with the golden trimmings.  The golden trimmings shows so much flare and beauty within the shoes.  What makes the golden trimmings even

more glamorous are the rainbow clear beads used in them.  The beads in the golden trimmings is what makes the butterflies so beautiful. Causing them to stand out so much on the shoes.  With the beads, color, and butterflies, these shoes are glamorous.
 
My Shoes…
Despite that I was not able to wear

my new heels on Easter, I was still able to wear them to a concert.  My pumps from Steadilylong  were to die for.  What made me fall in love wit these shoes are the pink bows.  These pink bows just make the shoes look so cute.  They are the ones that make the pumps look so chic.  Not only are these bows are pink, they also sparkle inside them.  Sure, it is a hard for the viewers to see the sparkles.  But, they are so  easy to enjoy while wearing them. Giving me a glamorous vibe.  These shoes were everything!
 
It always cool to see fabulous shoes.  They are always great for the eyes and shoes.

Comments

Popular Posts