Brighten Up The Face


There are a lot of things that I love about the beautiful Spring season.  One of those things are pastel colors.  These colors are just so breathtaking for the season. During this week, I was able to please my beautiful brown eyes with these colors with my makeup.  These was fun and so quite pleasant.  Pastel colors were the best!

Easter…

During Easter, I played with the colors just little bit.  First, I went for my Too Faced’s “That’s My Jam” eyeshadow pallet.  I used the color grape soda as my primary color.  This lavender color looked beautiful on the eyes.  However, I wanted to keeps the eyes to calm with this color.  I was able to accomplish this goal by going to my Revolution’s “The Simpsons’” ‘Summer of Love.’”  I applied the color femme on top of the grape soda color.  This light peach color was able to collaborate perfect with the grape soda color.  With these colors alone, my eyes were looking cute.  However, I was not done with my makeup just yet.  I went back to my primary eyeshadow pallet.  I applied the color violet femmes over the first two colors.  This sparkling lavender color was able to enhance my look into an enchanting taste of spring.  Overall, my look was amazing.

Work…

The next day at work, I decided to keep the pastel look glittery.  It was not my intention at first.  But the


makeup turned out better than I thought.  I went to my Revolution’s “Disney’s ‘The Princess and the Frog’” makeup pallet.  I used the color swamp as my base color.  This pastel green color made my eyes look very natural. Next, I used my Too Faced’s “That’s My Jam” eyeshadow pallet.  I applied the color toast on top of the swamp color.  This nice tan color was allowing the swamp color to pop within my eyes.  Giving a nice full pastel look that can be desired. Then, I went for my Juvia’s Place’s “The Candy Shop.”  I blended in the color cream within the toast color.  These two colors had no problem keeping the whole look so sweet.  Last but not least, I went to my last eyeshadow pallet.  I pated just a little bit of sparkling coral over the colors toast and cream.  It was a bit much with the glitter.  However, the pastel look was looking cute on me.  With this look, it had no problem looking fabulous on me.

Off Day…


During my off day, I end brighten up my eyes.  I went to my Revolution’s “Disney’s ‘The Princess and the Frog’” makeup pallet.  I used the color Evangeline as my pastel color.  This bright yellow color went great with my complexion. Next, I went back to my makeup pallet.  I applied the color gumbo on top of the Evangeline color.  This dusty pink color was everything and more unto the eyes.  Then, I went to my “The Nudes” by Juvia’s eyeshadow pallet.  I blended in the color beige within the gumbo color.  Overall, I was in love with this whole pastel look.  My eyes were able to look glamourous within the third day wearing pastel colors.  Not to mention, this look that I tried was my favorite.  After just freestyling, I was so happy with the outcome of my makeup.

Just like the Spring season, all three of my makeup looks put a smile on my face.  Who would have thought that I would have so much fun with pastel colors?  It goes to show that pastel colors can make anything enjoyable.

Comments

Popular Posts