Easing The Feet


During this past weekend, I decided to take my grandfather’s advice.  That is to live a little and quit worrying about everything.  I have been such a workaholic lately, that relaxing feels a little bit weird to me.  Thanks to one of my friends Designer Diva, I was able to kick back and relax at a nail spa called 21 Nail Bar in my city.  With the  mood and foundation in its atmosphere, 21 Nail Bar was paradise.

 

The Event…

As soon as I went to the the event, I was greeted with open arms.  My pedicure was going to be ten percent off.  I decided to spoil myself with a deluxe


pedicure.  The deluxe pedicure comes with a callus removal,  sugar scrub leg massage, hot towel wrap, and hot stone massage.  I was really excited on getting the feet done.  For nail color, I went with the color light pink.  I wanted my toes to look playful.  Then, it was time for me to sit in the chair massager.  As I soon as I sat down in chair massager, I was in pure heaven.  I could not waste this opportunity try out the chair.  As soon as I put the the chair in percussion mode, that was it for me. My feet, legs, and back were feeling so good.  This deluxe section was going to be a blast.

 

The Mood…

While enjoying my deluxe pedicure, I could not help but to enjoy the music of spa.  It felt so good to listen to “Can We Talk” by Tevin Campbell while getting a deep callous removal.  So far, my feet were feeling good.  Next, is was time for the legs to be  massaged with sugar scrub.  During that moment I forgot all about my problems.  The sugar scrub was everything on the legs.  Its cold soothing touch


could put anyone’s mind at ease.  The sugar scrub has no problem stripping away the dead skin cells off my legs.  Giving me legs a much sensational feeling to them.  While enjoying the dead skin cells being stripped away from my chocolate legs, I was offered a drink of white wine.  A better way to top this relaxation day off.  I sip a cup of wine just to wine all the way down.  As soon as I  drink just a little bit of wine, my body and mind was in heaven.  I did not want to leave my chair.  The mood of the atmosphere was just so soothing to the soul.

 

The Rest…

While sipping on some white wine, it was time to rinse off the sugar scrub.  Meanwhile, I was just enjoying the music, wine, and massaging chair.  When I say it felt so good to be in the atmosphere of the nail spa, I mean it felt so good.  While enjoying the massage chair, I was happily interrupted by the warm towels wrapped around my legs.  The warm wrapped towels was just out of this world! My legs felt so good.  The


words that describe the feeling is oh my goodness. Next, I happily had my legs massaged in warm stones.  During this time “Can You Stand The Rain” by New Edition was playing in the background.  What a lovely way to enjoy the rest of the pedicure session. The warm stones had no problem setting my heart on fire. It was a perfect way to end the session.  At last, my toes were painted. My feet looked incredible.  This was a great session for me.

 

21 Nail Bar was the best! This is perfect for the mind, soul, and feet!


Comments

Popular Posts