Give Me that Western Look

If anyone loves the western look out there, then they 
should feast their eyes on this! Victor Dzenk decided to go western for his 2015 Women's Winter Collection.  For the Sao Paulo Fashion Week, Victor Dzenk's collection is something that western lovers would die for!  This collection is a must see! When I first seen an image of one of the models, I just knew that I had to look at the collection.  By just scrolling down to see about the latest fashion show on the Internet, this collection had really caught my eyes. By just looking at this lovely collection, I was very pleased with it.  By being a western style lover my own self, I was really thrilled about Victor Dzenk's 2015 Women's Winter Collection.  The colors that are used in the collection are: brown, black, orange, ivory, tan, light blue, and navy blue.  With these wonderful colors, a person can never go wrong with having that western style. To give the collection more of a western look, the viewer can see a few of the models wearing gambler hats.  The gambler hats enhance the collection more by giving it that western feel to it.  By using only gambler hats, the viewer can see a little bit of feistiness in the western style.  What I really love about the collection are the pleats.  The pleats gives the collection that pop that it needs.  By using the pleats, the viewer can see more of the colors in the collection.  By having the pleats in the collection, it adds more feeling to the western look.
                                  
What I really like about the collection, is that hoop earrings are used as an accessory for the western look.  A person can never go wrong with hoop earrings for any type of style. Hoop earrings can enhance any style, wardrobe, and outfit.  I also like the fact that the closed toe one strap heels was used in the collection.  The heels help balances out the collection itself.  The heels are not too much nor too little for the collection.  What I really adore about the collection are the fringes that were used in it. A person can never go wrong by adding a little bit of fringe just to have that special western look. By using the fringes on the bottom of the skirts and sleeves, the viewer can see even more of the western look in the collection.  Just like the gambler hats, the fringes gives the collection that western feel to it.  The shawls in the collection is what really made it that western look. The collection would of not been complete without the use of shawls.  The shawls enhance more of an original western look.  What I really adore the most about Victor Dzenk's 2015 Women's Winter Collection are the halter tops.  I cannot explain how much I love halter tops! By having halter tops in the collection, they give the western look more of a new twist.  It is good to keep the original western look. However, it is always great to add a little more concept just so the original style will not look so cliche.  After looking at this incredible ready-to-wear collection, I can proudly say that I love the western style even more!
                                   
Pics:  www.denimjeansobserve.com

Comments

Popular Posts