What's Rocking

I would never imagine graffiti, zebra print, leather, jeans, camouflage and cheetah print would all look so great mixed in together on one runway.  When I seen Andrea Viera and Marco Gurgel's  Pat Pat's 2015 Winter Women's Collection, I absolutely loved it! This collection was rocking! I just fell in love with the collection that it was not even funny.  I just could not stop looking at this fabulous collection.  To me, the Pat Pat's 2015 Winter Women's Collection was really enjoyable.  What I really noticed about the collection was that each model were wearing bright eyeliners.  The bright eyeliners could grab anyone's attention.  While looking at this rocking ready-to-wear collection, the eyeliners are the first thing that a viewer is going to notice.  The eyeliners underneath each model's eyes are put on really heavy. For the eyeliners to be worn very heavy, the viewer would not just help but to notice it in the entire collection. To me, this strategy was a smart move.  When having a runway, it is always best to have something to stand out in the collection.  Whether if it is something so big or so little, something noticeable would reel in the attention of the viewer.  I love the fact that the models are wearing pointed toe heel ankle boots.  What I love about the pointed toe heel ankle boots is that they are designed either with graffiti or zebra print.  I also loved the fact that the graffiti and zebra print are black and white.  By going by the colors black and white, the pointed toe heel ankle boots balances with each clothing item in the runway. The colors black and white goes great with any clothing item. For the type of shoe to be pointed toe ankle heel, it sets the runway more with a little of aggression.

                          
What I really adore about this ready-to-wear collection that it has a little bit of a punk rock style to it. The leather jackets, jeans, and cheetah print enhances more of the punk rock look.  By having the leather jackets, jeans, and cheetah print, the viewer can get more of the punk rock feel in the collection.  The mini skirts and mini shorts that some of the models are wearing enhances the punk rock style even more within the collection.  The mini skirts and mini shorts give the collection more of an edge to it.  The mini skirts and mini shorts also gives the collection a little bit of vibe to it.  The mini skirts and the mini shorts is what makes the collection more appealing for the rocker look. The viewer can see a little bit of a pop with the mini skirts and mini shorts in the collection.  What I adore the most about this ready-to-wear runway is the graffiti.  I never cared for graffiti up until now.  The graffiti is a must see in the collection.  Just like the mini skirts and mini shorts, the graffiti gives the collection an edge to it. What really makes the graffiti is how it is used in the collection.  To put graffiti on a dress and on shoes is so fabulous! Among this rocking collection, I really loved it! I now want a dress with graffiti on it!

                           

Pics:  www.denimjeansobserver.com

Comments

Popular Posts