My Dream Shoes



So on Thanksgiving night, I had to close for work.  I end up having to miss Black Friday this year.  I was not able to go back to my hometown to see my family for Thanksgiving. But lucky for me, I get to go to my hometown to see my family on Christmas! Considering that I was going to spend most of my Thanksgiving at work, my roommate fixed me a plate before she went to see her family.  I was so happy that I got food!  Then at work, one of the chefs had made dinner for all the employees.  I was very happy!  I end up being back at home after midnight.  After coming home from work, I automatically  went to bed.  After waking up from a great sleep the next day, my phone had rung.  It was one of my friends wanting to switch shifts with me.  I was scheduled to close again for work while my friend had to work during the afternoon.  I agreed only because I wanted more hours at work.  I also agreed because  I really did not feel like closing again. Despite that I was so tired from the night before from working, I was still willing to work.  I did not have any money on me to ride the bus.  In order for me to get money for the bus, I had to go to the nearest store and get cash back on my debit card. Considering that I really did not have time to go get cash back to the nearest store, I walk to work.  It took me thirty minutes just to walk from home to work. It was forty-six degrees outside and I was just out of it.  I got to my job on time and told one of the managers that I was switching shifts with one of my friends.  My job was so hectic! I was running everywhere around the work place! We were really short staff.  Everything just gotten more busy by the second. Call me crazy, but I was really enjoying work on how hectic and busy it was.  So, I seen that one of the guest was on her Ipad in the lounge area. I saw that the guest was looking at the lastest shoes on Ci Ci Hot's website. Then, one of the shoes caught my eyes by a split second. I saw the shoes of my dreams! I saw the shoes that anyone would kill for! I love me some laced up hiker booties! To make it even better, they are made out of denim and leopard! No one can ever go wrong with that!  So I was looking at the guest's iPad and was really interested in the booties.  I tried to see if any came in my size.  Come to find out, these lovely booties came in sizes between  six and ten.  Looks like I am getting these hotties for Christmas! The guest looked at me and told me that she had to buy these booties.  She placed an order on her Ipad quick! I looked at the price for these fabulous booties.  It turns out that they are only $68.99! After seeing these wonderful booties, I am going to make my holidays special by buying them!


Pics:  www.cicihot.com

Comments

Popular Posts