From Stress to Dress


Wednesday, I was so stressed out.  I talk to my friend Odessa about my problem.  She told me to not let anything get to me.  Odessa also told me how I need to start looking at all the positive things in life instead of the negative.  After a long conversation with my friend Odessa, I realized that she was right.  She also told me how her job was selling clothing items fifty percent off of the original price.  I was so thrilled about the clothing items being fifty percent off of the original price at Odessa's job.  When I got my paycheck, I had no bills to pay nor have to worry about food. I was able to go on a little shopping spree.  I got my weekly schedule from my job by text message.  I was actually off on Friday.  I was really surprised about this considering that I always work on Friday.  But, I did not complain.  I really enjoyed myself on my day off.  I went straight to Odessa's job and went on buying some clothes.  I was just looking around until I ran into Odessa.  We both smiled and hugged each other. I asked Odessa if she can help me out on buying anything in the store. Odessa asked what I was looking for.  I told her that I was looking for blouses.  Odessa showed me where the blouses was until one of the mannequins had caught my eye.  I saw this really cute dress.  It was a back, white, and red v-neck dress.  The design of the dress is black and white zig zag pattern.  There is a little bit of red zig zag pattern to collapse with the black and white zig zag pattern. There was a black belt attached to the dress. The v-neck line of the dress was cut down to the breast line. The skirt length of the dress is above knee length.  The sleeve length of the dress is three-quarters.  The dress was a little bit slim.  The lovely black, white, and red dress was made in the Philippines.  This fabulous v-neck dress is made out of ninty-five percent polyester and five percent spandex.  The wonderful zig zag dress can be machine washed cold.  It can also be lined dry. This fabulous dress can be cool ironed if needed.  I had to have this v-neck dress.  I asked Odessa about the v-neck dress on the mannequin.  Odessa told me that it was half off as well as any clothing item in the store. I asked Odessa what size the dress was.  She looked inside the dress and told me that it was a medium size dress. At first, I was hesitant to get the v-neck dress. Considering that the dress was cut small, Odessa insist that I try it on. I went into the dressing room and tried the v-neck dress on.  The dress fit me perfectly! The dress showed off my little curves.  I fell in love with the dress as soon as I tried it on. I automatically bought the dress and other clothing items.  After shopping at Odessa's job, I felt a little stress free! I really enjoyed my day off that day!

Comments

Popular Posts