What A Halftime



Last night, I had to work during the Super Bowl.  But lucky me, my job was showing the Super Bowl.  I am always interested of watching the Super Bowl every year.  But not just for the football game, I watch it for the halftime show as well.  I always loved the halftime shows during the Super Bowl.  I was really excited when I found out that Katy Perry was performing for the Super Bowl Halftime Show of this year. I am a little bit of a fan of Katy Perry's music.  I am also a fan of her wardrobe.  I cannot tell anyone on how much I just love Katy Perry's wardrobe. At my job of course, we hardly had any guest to show up.  I was making sure that everything at my job was done so that I would not miss the football game. With the few guests that we had at my job, I quickly made sure that they were served. The few guests that we had at my job were all served just in time for me to catch the Super Bowl Halftime Show.  I was so amused at the halftime show.  Katy Perry had an incredible entrance. She came in on the stage riding a lion that was animatronic while singing Roar.  Katy Perry was wearing a dress that was designed in fire flames.  Her shoes were glittered silver heels with a curved closed toe.  When Katy Perry finally got on stage, she was singing another one of her hits, Dark Horse.  The background dancers were dressed up as animatronic chess pieces while the stage was designed as a 3D chess gameboard.  After the Dark Horse performance, Lenny Kravitz appeared on stage.  He and Katy Perry sung Kissed a Girl. The duet with the two was absolutely perfect.  After the duet's performance, Katy Perry was in another attire.  She was wearing a two strap top cut off above the stomach designed as beach ball colors.  The breast plates of the top were made as two beach balls.

                                  Katy Perry was also wearing a flowing skirt that was cut off mini length that matched the top. While wearing this fabulous outfit, Katy Perry was singing Teenage Dream and California Gurls. The stage was designed as a beach that anyone would see on a little children's show.  Palm trees, beach balls, and sharks were singing along with the Ms. Katy Perry while she was performing. While singing to California Gurls, the background dancers were wearing colorful pot a dot bikinis.  Lenny Kravitz was not the only the guest appearance on the Super Bowl Halftime Show.  Missy Elliott stunned everyone when she took over the big stage.  As soon as the beat Get Ur Freak On was played, everyone had their faces lit up for the artist herself.  But, Missy Elliot's performance did not stop from there.  The legendary rapper did  a duet with Katy Perry with the song Work It.Katy Perry was wearing a Super Bowl 49 jersey.  Missy Elliot took over the Super Bowl stage and did the song Lose Control. After Missy Elliot's stunning performance, Katy Perry ended the show with the song Firework.  Katy Perry was soaring on a shooting star while  bright glowing balls on the ground. Katy Perry was wearing a silver gown all covered with stars.  One of the greatest Super Bowl Halftime Show ended with fireworks along with Katy Perry soaring off stage.  After the halftime show, I went back to work with amusement on face.  I was so happy that I was able to watch the halftime show.

                           

                      


Pic:  www.so.com(flames)
         www.billboard.com(beach)
         www.popsugar.com(jersey)
         www.cbsnews.com(stars)

Comments

Popular Posts