My Headband


Last week, it was about time for me to take my braids a loose.  I had my braids in my hair for a good month.  I woke up one morning and went to the bathroom to take a bath.  In the bathroom mirror, I saw how bad my braids look after wrapping it the night before.  I looked a hot mess.  My hair really looked rough.  I just looked horrible and scary that morning.  I took out my braids and my hair was really curly.  After taking out my braids in my hair, it looked so beautiful. I would never imagine my hair looking so pretty.  My hair is all natural and thick.  My hair actually grew a whole lot from me having braids in it. I put a headband on just so my hair can look even prettier.  My coworkers, guest, and bosses at work were complementing my hair!  During the weekend, I went on a shopping spree.  I was stressed out and needed to take my mind off of some things. There are three things that I can always count on to always calm my stress level down.  They are prayer, music, and shopping.  After shopping at my friend Odessa's job, I went to C.C.'s Accessories.  It has been a minute since I went to C.C.'s Accessories.  I can always find the best jewelry and other accessories at C.C.'s Accessories. Especially, when I can find the best rings ever! I looked around in C.C.'s Accessories and just thought I went to heaven. I could not decide on what to buy in the store. There was so much to choose in C.C.'s Accessories.  There were so many dazzling bracelets to buy. There were so many fabulous earrings to die for.  In C.C.'s Accessories, I did not know where to start. Then, I saw this cute headband for only $3.33. I really needed headbands for my beautiful natural curly hair.  The headband was black and white. The design of it was star print pattern. The headband was elastic band in the back of it.  The headband was actually big enough for my head.  That is right everyone, I admit it.  I have a big head.  I am not ashamed to say it. I am very proud of my big head. I need it in order to fit my big brain.  Well, back to the headband story.  I had to get this wonderful headband along with some earrings and necklace. I went back to South Carolina for a few days in order to see my family. Everyone who had seen my headband thought it look great with my thick natural curly hair.  Most of all, everyone who had seen my hair thought it was so pretty. Everyone who had seen my hair, could not believe how thick it was.  Some people who had seen my hair thought that it was a wig. In my opinion, the star print design headband is what made my beautiful natural curly hair stand out.   Without my gorgeous handband, my hair could not look even better!

Comments

Popular Posts