I Think I Am in Love

                  


I think I am in love with this runway. I do not know if I have the words to say how much I love Krizia Robustella's Ready-to-wear 2016 Spring/Summer Women's Runway. Oh my goodness.  I am actually speechless.  This runway would have anyone speechless. Where should I even start?  First, I have to say that I just love the tissue slides in the runway.  The tissue slides just really pop out in the face.  It is so hard to not notice the tissue slides.  What make the tissue slides so awesome are the colors!  Who would think that the colors pink and teal would look so good in tissue slides? The colors pink and teal will make anyone fall in love with the tissue slides in the runway. What would really have anyone fall gaga over the pink and teal tissue slides are the colors mixed in them.  The colors black and white makes anyone love the color pink even more. With the colors black and white mixed in with the color pink, the tissue slides can be able to pop more in the face. But, I cannot forget about the colors black and lime green that is mixed with the teal tissue slides. Just like the black and white in the pink tissue slides, the back and lime green mixed in the teal allows the tissue slides to pop more in the face. The second thing that I like about Krizia Robustella's Ready-to-wear 2016 Spring/Summer Women's Runway are the illustration designs.  The illustration designs in the runway can be enjoyed in the ready-to-wear attire.  To have the illustration designs in the runway is asking to look hot if anyone ask me. The illustration designs are so hot that they are melting the runway. The illustration designs is more of a college look. I can see myself back in my college days rocking these illustration designs on campus and everybody just wanting to wear the attire. What makes the illustration designs so great in the runway that it are the words and d.  The words and drawings in the illustration is what makes the runway. The words and the drawings in the illustration really grabs the attention to others. By looking at the whole illustration in the runway, a person cannot help but to love it. Last but definitely not least, I love the geometric designs in the runway. The geometric designs is what really grabs my attention about the whole runway. The geometric designs enhances more of the other designs in the runway.  The geometric designs gives more of a college look towards the illustration and tissue slide designs. What I really love about the the geometric designs are the colors used in them.  The colors pink, orange, yellow, and black could not look even better in the geometric designs. Let me not forget about the silver color lining used in each geometric designs.  Do not get me started on the silver color lining.  The silver color lining that is being used in the geometric designs is what make the geometric style complete. Without the silver color lining, the geometric designs could not grab anyone's attention in the runway. Krizia Robustella's 2016 Spring/Summer Ready-to-wear Women's Runway is the collection that would just make the runway look so stunning. This runway is so stunning, that it would just take anyone's breath away.


 

Pics:  www.denimjeansobserver.com

Comments

Popular Posts