Stress vs Mask- Reflection

This morning, I decided to try the Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask. I was in my mother's bathroom when I saw the anti-stress mask near the bathroom sink.  From the looks of the bottle, my mother have been using the anti-stress mask often.  I really wanted to relax for the morning and just soak in the bathtub.  I applied the Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask on my face.  While I was running the bathtub with water and bubbles, I can just feel the anti-stress mask drying up on my face instantly.  I can just feel my face slowly being cleansed.  I can just feel myself slowly relaxing. While waiting on my bubble bath to fill up in the tub, I took some selfies. As everyone can see below, my face looks like Skeeter's face from the cartoon series Doug.  I had fun taking selfies. I made funny faces and was just being silly while my face was mint green. As I was being crazy with my phone, the anti-stress mask was drying even more on my face.  The anti-stress mask felt so good on my beautiful face.  I felt calm and lovely.  As the anti-stress mask was on my face, I was not able to move my face a little bit.

 

 

Later, my tub was all filled up with water and bubbles.  The bubble bath felt so warm and refreshing.  I laid back in the tub and just enjoyed more of the bubbles and the anti-stress mask. This was exactly what I needed. A warm bubble bath, anti-stress mask, and meditation to the mind is a great combination to just chill and relax.  While meditating in the nice warm bubble bath, I was just thinking about stuff in general.  I was thinking about how great my childhood was.  I also thought about my family, friends, and blog followers. I also thought about how good of a blog post this would be. (Not trying to get all cocky and big headed.) was thinking about a lot of things while enjoying the nice warm bubble bath and anti-stress mask.  After the Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask has been dried on my face, I washed it off in the bubble bath. My face felt so smooth after washing off the anti-stress mask. I felt as though the Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask washed away my blackheads on my face and my stress.  My face and body felt so wonderful after being in a bubble bath, wearing an anti-stress mask, and meditating. Looking back on what I wrote about the Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask in "Stress vs Mask," I am happy to say that I was right. I had a clear mind with a beautiful face after using the Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask. The Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask is a miracle for anyone who just want to cleanse their face and mind. After the anti-stress mask dries on their face, a person will not want to take it off. After looking like Skeeter from cartoon series Doug, a person will love that they had tried the Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask on their face. I am so happy that I tried the Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask on my face!

Comments

Popular Posts