Playing with My Oatmeal

Last night, I decided to do something different by cleansing my face.  It was time for me to go to bed and I needed to take off my foundation on my face.  I was not able to use the face cleanser I had in  my bathroom because it had salicylic acid in the ingredients.  Salicylic acid swells up my lips and the inside of my mouth.  To avoid an allergic reaction, I decided that it was time to play with my food.  What does food have to deal with cleansing my face? A lot of things.  There are lots of food that can just clease the face of acne. For now, I decided to play with my oatmeal.  Now, I was NOT going to use a flavored oatmeal like strawberries, cinnamon, or banana.  I was going to use plain oatmeal considering that I do not not like plain oatmeal.  I fix me a little bit of oatmeal.  I wait until the oatmeal was just warm enough for my face.  Then, I spread oatmeal all of my beautiful face.


       



As everyone can see, I had fun playing with my oatmeal. Yep, I look like the man from the oatmeal box just threw up all over my face. I look like the Cookie Monster just ate an oatmeal cookie, did not like it, and spit the cookie out on my face.  I most likely look like an oatmeal monster or  oatmeal queen. But, it felt so great scrubbing my face into some oatmeal.  The oatmeal was warm, gooey, and taste awful.  I forgot how nasty plain oatmeal really is. I love the oatmeal on my face so much that I kept scrubbing it all over my face.  I admit, I made a little bit of a mess playing with oatmeal.  I did clean up my mess afterwards.  The oatmeal felt great on my face. I can just feel my face enjoying the oatmeal as much as I was.  I can just feel my face being cleansed from the nasty plain oatmeal. Honestly, I felt like a little kid all over again. Just playing with good food instead just eating it. Except now, I have a great excuse of playing with my food. Besides, oatmeal do not cost that much to buy anyway. Playing with food made me so happy that my face is so oily. I am playing with food and cleansing my face from acne at the same time. I allowed the plain nasty oatmeal to sit on my face for fifteen minutes.  That is right, I am allowing my food to get cold. So I am really wasting more of my oatmeal in the right way. During that fifteen minutes, I made faces in the mirror and took pictures as everyone can see above. I listened to music and watched television.  After fifteen minutes of goofing around, I finally washed off the oatmeal off my face. After I took the oatmeal off of my face, my face felt so good. I felt great after playing with oatmeal on my face.  The next time I decide to play with my food, I may add my nephews to the mix.



Comments

Popular Posts