So Amazed


                               
Never I have seen such a phenomenal collection on a runway! Words cannot express of how I just feel about this improbable collection.  First of all, I am just so amazed at the collection. Second, it is something that I really would not imagine on a runway.  Third, it is beyond the greatest thing that I have ever seen.  The colors pink, beige, and black are so out of this world! These colors are already beautiful. But by putting them in organic shapes is absolutely improbable.  Maria Cle Leal's 2016 Spring/Summer Runway did one heck of a job when having organic shapes in the collection. Never would I think that the colors pink, black, and biege look so beautiful in organic shapes.  I especially love how each piece of the collection just look on the models.  It is like each model is slowly blossoming into something so unique.  I especially love how the color pink is created in the organic shapes.  Each time the color pink is formed into another organic shaped, the color becomes more prettier on the runway. With the organic shape form, the viewer can enjoy more of the color pink. I love how the colors pink, black, and beige are mixed together in the organic shapes. By mixing two of the colors or all of three colors together, a person can enjoy a beautiful organic piece.  Each color shows its beauty into the collection of Maria Cle Leal's 2017 Spring/Summer Runway.  I really love the transparent in Maria Cle Leal's 2016 Spring/Summer Runway. The transparent in the collection really captures the viewers' eyes.  A viewer can just look at the transparent in the collection and just fall so in love with it. The transparent is just so stunning in this incredible collection. I love the fact that the transparent is light blue. The lighter the color, the prettier the transparent. Light blue is such a beautiful color on transparent.  But what makes this transparent even more beautiful are the designs on it.  Once looking at the amazing designs on the transparent, a viewer will go crazy over it. The floral designs on the transparent is what makes the transparent so unique. When it comes down to floral designs, it is so adoring with the transparent.  Floral and transparent go great together like penut butter and banana.  Then, the floral is in teal? Can anyone ask for a better design color for a transparent that is the color light blue? The teal floral design is what makes the transparent. With the  teal floral design, a viewer can enjoy the transparent more. The transparent is pretty but, the teal floral design makes it even prettier. I really love the fact that the transparent is so flowing. With the transparent being flowing, a viewer can enjoy the teal floral and transparent altogether. With the transparent being so flowing, a viewer can just imagine themselves in this collection. Over all, I love every bit of Maria Cle Leal's 2016 Spring/Summer Runway. I was so amazed by it, that I wish I was in the collection.

                            

Pic:  www.denimjeansobserver.com

Comments

Popular Posts