Straws and Stripes

                             
What to day about straws and stripes? Where to actually begin with straws and stripes? Straws is everything but boring in Nicholas Nybro's 2016 Spring/Summer Runway.  I have never seen so much straw in my whole entire life.  And I am from the country.  The creativity that is done with straw is absolute genius.  Straw is looking so hot right now and this time, it is not the Scarecrow from the 1939 film, The Wizard of Oz. However, the straws do take me think about the classical movie. With the creavity of straws, colors, and braided hair, this runway makes me want to watch The Wizard of Oz.  With the cute child-like colors, it reminds me of how the citizens of Emerald City was dressed in The Wizard of Oz.  Cute colors with frilly attire just makes a person think of Emerald City.  The braids in each model's hair makes me think of the character Dorothy when looking at the beginning of The Wizardof Oz. Straw looks so good right about now.   It looks so cute with the mixture of fabric. Whenever I see straw in this fabulous runway, I think of old fairy tales.  The straw reminds me so much of "The Little Pigs." Especially since one of the little pigs used straw to build a house. With this collection, I can just go back to where I just love reading fairy tales when I was a little girl.
                          
 I love the fact that Nicholas Nybro's 2016 Spring/Summer Runway just takes me back to my childhood.  From the models having their hair braiding into two ponytails, to the use of fun child-like colors. This runway is just so fun to see.  I love the stripes designed in the collection.  I especially love the fact that the stripes are colorful with the white. The stripes reminds me of the country. With the the straws, the stripes reminds me even more of the country. With the stripes mixing in with the straws and colors, the collection takes me back to the county fair. Stripes, straws ,and child-like colors is a mixture of happiness and excitement. County fairs are all about happiness and excitement.  Whenever I just look at Nicholas Nybro's 2016 Spring/Summer Runway, I just feel joy and laughter. Everyone wants a runway that is full of joy and laughter. They want something that can just put a smile on their face. Whenever I look at Nicholas Nybro's 2016 Spring/Summer Runway, I think of another fairy tale besides "The Three Little Pigs." I think of more of "Hansel and Gretel." The braids in each model's hair reminds me a little bit of the character Gretel.  I would assume that little girls would wear their like this in fairy tales considering that it was back in the 1800's. I would also assume that houses back in the old days had lots of straw inside of them. To me, straw was very well used around houses and barns. I would also assume that the colors in the runway symbols children such as the characters Hansel and Gretel.  This runway is so enjoyable that anyone will love it! If anyone out there want to go back to loving fairy tales, they should really look at Nicholas Nybro's 2016 Spring/Summer Runway.


                        

Pics:  www.denimjeansobserver.com

Comments

Popular Posts