Cosmolinx

Last night was the greatest night ever! So much went on during this amazing fashion event.  It was a privilege to be invited to this unforgettable event.  I am still amazed in so many words could describe.  This event was incredible and yet so beyond its limits.  After last night, I hope to go to more local events just like Cosmolinx!

Cosomolinx…
The company that was hosting the event was called Cosmolinx.  Cosmolinx is a fashion & style industry located in Charlotte, North Carolina.  They have monthly meetups for their events in order for other fashion businesses and individuals to promote themselves.  They also have their own fashion line. During the fashion event, Cosmolinx were presenting their 2017 Spring Collection.  Each model were presented as real live mannequins.  Every ten minutes, the models would pose into another attire.  In each attire, each model would pose as a mannequin and would have no problem standing still during the whole time of the event.  The organizer of the fashion event was the talented Marie Paul.  She made sure that every model was dressed accordingly to plan.  She made sure to talk to everyone within the event.  Cosmolinx was well organized professionally all thanks to Marie Paul.

Opportunity
Cosmolinx is a great opportunity for new comer fashion eventers, models, bloggers, designers, stylists, and hair stylists to promote themselves.  I was able to meet other incredible people who loved fashion just as much as I do!   I was able to connect with some of them on social media.  What made each new comer as great as the next is that they have great stories to tell on why they love fashion so much.  There were some fashion promoters that loved fashion when they were younger and made it a career.  There were some fashion promoters that started out with fashion as an intern in college and stuck with it after graduation.  There were some fashion promoters who just saw fashion as a hobby and wanted to make a career out of it.  There were so many new comer fashion promoters who were just so thirsty of wanting to be heard and seen it the fashion world.  During that event, we all wanted to conquer our dreams in life.  Come to think of it, this a great opportunity for all of us to reach the dream by just going to an incredible event like Cosmolinx’s.

Learning…
From Cosmolinx’s fashion event, I have learned so much as a fashion blogger.  I learned from other fashion bloggers to keep going forward with my writing.  I learned that if I love fashion like I say I do, it should not be a problem of struggling to get to my dream.  I learned that I should not beat myself up about what I had to go through in order to get where I am now. I started off as fashion college graduate and had nothing to show for it but as a food runner at a movie theater.  Now, I am in retailing trying to make my writing a career.  After hearing every other fashion comers’ story, I realize that I have to crawl before I walk.  No more feeling bad about the past for me!

Cosmolinx is one of the greatest fashion events I have went so far in Charlotte, North Carolina.  This is the event that every new comer fashion promoter need to go to in order to have that connection in fashion world.  I cannot wait to go Comolinx’s next fashion event for next month!  


  


Comments

Popular Posts