Relaxing This Face Of Mine

Last night on my day off, I decided to give my own self a spa day in my own home.  Whenever I do my hair, give myself my own pedicure and manicure, it is so relaxing.  I even decided to treat myself into doing my own facial.  It has been almost two years since I applied a facial mask on my face.  I practically forgotten how good it felt to have a facial mask.  After last night, my experience with the facial mask in almost two years has been fun for me to do.

Apply…
The Dead Sea Wash-Off Mask is so fun to use.  Global Beauty Care were geniuses when they made this mask.  When I first applied the mask on my face, I was so stunned on the color of it.  Usually, I would use a mask that is light green or just regular green.  There was this one time that I used a facial mask that was actually light blue.  This color of facial mask was dark green.  The dark green color was kind of an odd color to me.  My face looked like that I could pass off as Gumby.  The only thing I was missing were the red eyes.  Other than the color, my face still felt great underneath. It felt so good to have a facial mask all over again.  

During…
When wearing the facial mask, it is supposed to be set on the face for fifteen minutes.  During the fifteen minutes, the mask did not freeze up my face.  Instead, it froze up my face a little bit.  Unlike most facial masks, the Dead Sea Wash-Off Mask gave my face a little bit on freedom to move around.  It tingled a little bit on my face.  However, the mask was still cleansing it.  For the fifteen minutes, this facial mask feels so great and relaxing.  The Dead Sea Wash-Off Mask felt so great on my face that I really did not want to wash it off after fifteen minutes.  

After…
After the fifteen minutes was up, I washed off the facial mask.  With warm water and a wash cloth, the facial mask came off so easy.  All the facial mask went unto the wash cloth.  With just soap and warm water, the coloring of the facial mask will have no problem removing itself from the wash cloth.  After taking off the facial mask, my face felt so smooth.  My face was smoother than a baby’s bottom.  My face felt so refreshed.  It felt so clean.  I felt like I had brand new skin on my face.  The next day, my face still felt so smooth.  I just could not believe it.  How can my face still be so smooth and refreshed after last night?  This was so incredible!

After giving myself a nice facial, I was so happy with the results.  My face felt my cleansed.  I felt more relaxed.  The Dead Sea Wash-Off Mask is the greatest when it comes down of wanted a great facial mask. It is mask to wear for relaxation.  

Comments

Popular Posts