Fall To The Metal

My little eye-shadow collection could not get even better for this fall season!  Ipsy was able to give me another piece of eye-shadow in the mail to play with.  Pop! Goes The Shadow is a total must have for the eyes.  This eye-shadow will have the beautiful eyes looking glamorous, delightful, on oh so sweet!  With this lovely eye-shadow, the eyes will have no problem showing off its daring look.  With the eyes looking so glamorous, rocking a brand new make-up will be a blast!

Pop…
Pop! Goes The Shadow stand by its name.  This make-up has no problem giving the eyes a more pop in style.  When I put on this eye-shadow, I could not help but to notice it standing out so much on my face.  I liked it.  But, it was a little to loud for the attire I was wearing at the time.  I end up grabbing a plum colored eye-shadow to blend in with the Pop! Goes to The Shadow eye-shadow.  The second eye-shadow was able to calm the first eye-shadow down.  After blending two make-up colors together, my eyes were enjoyable to look at.  When wearing the eye-shadow, I can really get good smoking eyes out of it.  I can easily blend dark colors with the Pop! Goes The Shadow color to have that beautiful eye color that  I could ever dream of. With the dark color eye-shadow and my brand new eye-shadow my eyes can pop just enough to go with my attire.  With these two eye-shadow colors blending together, my eyes are getting the stunning look that they deserve.

The Color…
The color of the Pop! Goes The Shadow is gunmetal. Gunmetal is this beautiful gray color that everyone could just love.  This color is the perfect color to wear for the fall season.  The color gray is one of the many colors that are in for the season.  With this eye-shadow, it can give me a special feeling of that wonderful fall season.  This color has no problem keeping my eyes trendy and oh so cute.  With the gunmetal color, my eyes will have no problem looking so exciting.  This color will go great when going to an outing with friends or just having a great night out.  When having gunmetal as an eye-shadow color, it can bring out the best of the eyes.  My eyes can easily be exposed to the vibe it has all along. When wearing this lovely color, everyone will have no problem seeing the true glamour of the eyes. With gunmetal as a eye-shadow color, the eyes will have delightful color trend that will drive the mind wild.

After wearing Pop! Goes The Shadow's gunmetal eye-shadow, my eyes never looked so alive.  My eyes look amazing as usual.  With this eye-shadow, my beautiful brown eyes can get the daring exposure that they need. This eye-shadow can be loved anyone. This eye-shadow color can be the best eye-shadow color trend for the fall season.  However, it can be the best eye-shadow color ever. Pop! Goes The Shadow just made the color gray into a lovable color to have in my little eye-shadow collection.


Comments

Popular Posts