Hot For the Pink Lippie

Everyone is waiting on ColourPop’s makeup products to come in Sephora Stores in November.  Meanwhile, I am enjoying one of their products right now.  Ipsy was able to bless me with this lovely product for this month’s glambag.  I was running on low with my latest matte frappuccino colored Jordana Lipstick.  Lucky for me, my Ipsy glambag came in just in time for me to take care of the smackers.  I was so excited of be wearing one of ColourPop’s lipstick for the first time.  The company already won me over with their mr. bing crème gel pencil liner.  I wanted to see how fabulous their lip stick really is.  As soon as I seen this lip stick, I just knew that I was going to have fun with it.  Check out my fabulous experience with ColourPop’s lippie stix.


The Color…

The color of the lippie stix that I have gotten from Ipsy was mirror, mirror.  Mirror, mirror is this awesome hot pink color that a person cannot resist.  When I first wore the lippie stix, I was skeptical about how this color looked on me.  I usually go for natural, dark, and red colors when it comes down to wearing lip stick.  I was so afraid that I was going to look bad in front of everyone in public.  However, I end up getting the complete opposite of what I was imagining.  Many of my peers and strangers thought the mirror, mirror color looked great on me.  I thought that everyone was just pulling my leg up until I seen it myself in the restroom.  When looking at the mirror, I saw how stunning the color hot pink look with my complexion.  I have been so used of wearing colors that I was so comfortable with, that I am not used to other colors that I usually do not wear.  However, this is going to change.  After wearing the mirror, mirror color, I am now going to be thinking out of the box when it comes down lipstick.  I never knew how great hot pink looks on me up until now.  




Long Lasting…
When wearing the lippie stix for the first time, I grew to love it.  But, not just because of the mirror, mirror color.  I was loving the makeup product because of it being long lasting.  Whenever it comes down to long lasting colors, I am a complete sucker for it.  I mean I just hate putting on lipstick like it is no tomorrow.  I just want to put it on, and not worry about it for a good three hours.  When wearing this lippie stix, I was in pure heaven.  I only had to reapply this lippie stix once in a day.  My lips looked great after a few hours and I could not be even happier.  This lippie stix is the best!


ColourPop has won me over once again over their products.  I am so glad that Ipsy put this lippie stix in my glam bag.  I realize that I look cute in hot pink colored lipsticks.  I realize that I need to get out of my comfort zone more often and just play with makeup. After wearing this lippie stix, I cannot wait to wear it again!  ColourPop is the greatest when it comes down to makeup.


Comments

Popular Posts