Looks Can Be Deceiving

Looks can be deceiving are the words that can describe my brand new lip gloss.  But, these four words do not describe it in a bad way.  These four days describe my lip gloss in a luscious way.  When I first gotten this lipgloss, I was so excited to get it.  But as soon as I seen it, I was kind of shocked on what I seen right in my eyes.  The lip gloss was tiny, look a little too light for me, and seem like it would not last me for a while.  But after using this tiny lip gloss for the first time, my jaw dropped on how luscious it looks on me.  This  lip gloss is the lip wear to die for.

The Size…
When I first gotten this lip gloss, I was very surprised on the size of it.  The first thing that came to my mind was:  “this is only going to last me for two weeks.”  The lip gloss was so tiny.  It fits exactly in the palm of my hand.  Despite of the tiny size, the lip gloss had no problem
making a huge impact on my beautiful smackers.  Bobbi Brown did a great number of making this lip wear.  It does not take much of the lip gloss to be applied on my lips.  Just a little of this baby, and my sweet smackers is all glammed up all day.  That is what I love about this lip gloss.  It keeps the my lips cute for hours.  After just putting just a little bit of the lip wear on, I really did not have to worry about reapplying it.  After wearing this lip wear just once, I realized that I was going to keep this baby for a long time.  This tiny size of a lip gloss is the best!

The Color….
This was my first time ever wearing any makeup from Bobbi Brown.  I had to admit, I was skeptical about wearing their lip gloss.  I was so skeptical about wearing this lip gloss all because of the color of it.  The color of the lip gloss was nude.  Nude is this natural pink color
that can be enjoyed. But, that was the problem.  The color pink looks horrible on me.  But, not this nude colored lip gloss.  This morning, I had nothing to wear with my attire.  I decided to take a dive with Bobbi Brown’s nude lip gloss.  As soon as I applied the lip gloss on my lips, I was shocked that my lips was not looking lip I smeared Pipto Bismol on them.  In fact, my lips looked all glamorous and natural.  This nude color's names speaks for itself.  My beautiful lips looks like they have nothing at all on them.  But, they feel so good.  This lip gloss feels is comfortable and juicy on the sweet smackers.  With this color, it is just perfect to wear just for me.

Looks can be deceiving is one of the best things I can easily describe Bobbi Brown’s tiny nude lip gloss.  I am so happy that I  did not judge a book by its cover. After wearing this baby, it goes to show that even great things come in small nude packages.

Comments

Popular Posts