Old Problem, New Handbag

I am proud to admit it!  I am a shopaholic!   When all of my bills are paid, my refrigerator is full, tithing is great, and I got extra money, I go completely berserk.  I make sure that shopping is my main priority when it comes down of having extra money.  But I do make sure that I have a budget.  I am not trying to go broke.  Anyways, I end up finding a fabulous handbag.  It has been two years since I bought a new handbag.  My old handbag did bring me some joy for the past two years. It kept every one of my different types of my attire cute. Forever 21 made a great accessory.  But, it is time for my old handbag to retire.  I needed a handbag bad. As soon as I recognized my dilemma, I used my shopping habit as a way of buying another handbag.  Let the handbag hunting begin!

Loving The Black…
When I was going handbag shopping, I was very picking.  That is right, I am a handbag snob. I am not going buy anything.  I was just shopping and really did not find anything in my taste.  When I really could not find a cute handbag, I went straight to the black handbags.  Black handbags are my best friends when
wanting anything chic.  So I end up going to my best friends.  As soon as I went to my best friends, I end up finding this cute handbag.  This beautiful accessory is from no other than London Fog.  It did not take me long to fall in love with this black handbag.  This handbag is the perfect size, color, and not to mention style.  It did not take me long to buy this handbag. After buying this handbag, I know I made the right choice.

The Size…
When I first gotten this handbag, I was a little bit skeptical about the size.  Usually, I get a nice medium sized handbag.  Despite that the handbag is medium sized too, it is  much bigger than what I usually get in a handbag.  When I first started using this handbag, I was not used of having so much room in an accessory.  When using London Fog's black handbag, I felt a relief of
storing more personal items in it.  I was able to actually organize my handbag in the way I like it.  Inside the handbag, there is a pouch in the middle of it.  In the pouch, I can make it as personal as possible.  While having this handbag, I has more thrilled on how I can much I can stuff so much in it.  Before having this handbag, I never knew why others keep saying that bigger is better.  After loving this handbag, now I see why.

Accessory To Accessory…
Never would I think that an accessory would look so fabulous on another accessory.  Of course every knows that I am talking about London Log's signature scarf.  This black and white scarf enhances the handbag’s chic look.  In fact, it is the icing on the cake of what makes this handbag so unique.  As soon as I seen the scarf, I went cra-cra over the style.  Without the scarf, the handbag would not have its perfect chic look.

I am so happy that I have a shopping problem.  With this handbag, it will make wardrobe look even more sweet!

Comments

Popular Posts