New Season, New Kicks

It has been a good while since I bought myself some great sneakers.  Considering that the summer is dying, it was time for me to get some nice kicks that would keep the feet warm and comfortable.  While I was working at the register last week, one of the customers in the store had picked up some nice kicks.  As soon as I got off from work, I went into the shoe section and found the kicks that one of the customers had purchased.  I automatically bought the shoes and called it a day.  These sneakers from Guess is a total have!

Black and Gold…
When I first seen these shoes, it was love at first sight.  The sneakers from Guess came in two different types of colors.  The colors were black/gold and white/gold.  It was so hard for me to choose from the two colors.  I wanted to get both colors but, I am on a budget.  I had to think quickly.  What to get? It was a difficult decision but, I chose the black/gold.  Black shoes are so easy to keep clean.  They can go with anything.  I don’t have to try so hard to match them with my attire.  I always thought that black/gold look so beautiful together.  Just imagine my face when I first owned these kicks.  These shoes just made my day with their black/gold color.

So Comfy…
After getting these babies, I was so thrilled to wear them the next day.  As soon as I put my shoes on, it was like walking on a cloud.  These shoes were so comfortable that it was not even funny.  It felt so good to keep the feet guarded and not wearing any sandals.  I have worn


sandals for so long, that I have forgotten on how good a great sneaker feels on the feet. When wearing these babies by Guess, my feet feels like I did them a big huge favor.  They are shielded from any rain and cold weather.  They have no problem keeping the feet comfy and ready for the fall/winter season.  With these new kicks, I can easily rock the cold breeze in style.

Easy To Keep Clean…
It is what I said earlier.  Black shoes are so easy to keep clean.  When it comes down to shoes, I am really rough with them.  I am especially bad about getting my shoes dirty.  What can I say?  I sometimes do the craziest stuff
at work.  With these shoes, I can get dirty with them and easily wash them.  Despite that these kicks are so easy to keep clean, I am still going to treat them like white sneakers.  I am going to try my best to keep these babies fresh and cute.  I am going to make these kicks worth their wild for the fall/winter season.

After buying these kicks by Guess, I realized that they are just fun to wear around through the streets.  I can finally kick my sandals goodbye up until the next summer.  These kicks are fabulous and just so fun on my feet.  With these shoes, rocking them in the fall/summer will a breeze.

Comments

Popular Posts