Emerald's New Look


I am loving my Yes Oh Yas! February makeup bag right now.  Ever since I subscribed to this company in October, I have been loving my makeup ever since.  I am now addicted to Beauty Creations.  I cannot get enough of their eyeshadow.  In my last blog post, I could not shut up on how I love their Cali Chi.  Their makeup that I got this month is so amazing on the eyes.  I only worn it a day and I already loving it.  This Emerald eyeshadow palette is so dazzling for the eyes!

Just Burgundy...
The first eyeshadow color that I tried in Beauty Creations ' Emerald is the burgundy color.  It hardly shows up on my eyes.  However, it shows just enough to make my beautiful brown eyes to look so chic. I used my new Inmo Cosmetics concealer brush to apply the burgundy eyeshadow color on my eyelids.  Once this
color was on my eyes, that was it.  My eyes was set for life.  I am loving this color even more after seeing it in my eyes.  After rocking this color for only a mere second, I just could not wait to show it off in public.  The color is so beautiful.

Emerald 's Gold...
When wearing the burgundy eyeshadow from Beauty Creations ' Emerald, I just had to enhance the beauty of it even more.  I end getting my new crease brush from Inmo Cosmetics, applying it to another beautiful color from Emerald.  I decided to go out with a bang with the color gold.  I thought that the burgundy color will look so gorgeous with the sparkling gold. My thought end up being correct.  The gold and burgundy end up going together like two peas in a pod.  These two colors made my eyes look so gorgeous.  With the gold, the burgundy would have no problem keep the eyes glamorous and
sweet.

Dynamic Duo...
Emerald 's colors burgundy and gold is a beautiful duo for my face.  With these two together, they keep the eyes looking passionate and desirable. They keep the eyes glowing with poise.  With these two colors, my beautiful brown eyes can just sparkling all day long with pizzazz and power.  These two eyeshadow colors have no problem keeping the eyes full of joy and excitement.  With these two combining together my beautiful brown eyes will never have a gloomy moment.  With this Emerald eyeshadow palette, the eyes could glam the night away.

I can proudly say that I am obsessed with Beauty Creations. They won me over with their Cali Chic.  They have now me with their Emerald.  My eyes now can look fabulous all month long.  Now, I


have all these wonderful colors to choose from.  Now, I have these wonderful colors to try out different types of looks on my face. It is going to do fun for me to play with all these beautiful colors on my eyes.  That what eyeshadow is all about.  It is all about the glam, creativity, and look for the face.  Let the glamour begin!

http://www.yesohyas.com?rfsn=1771535.e2feb4

Comments

Popular Posts