Hectic While Beautiful


While having a hectic week already, I was still able to enjoy my September makeup with no problem.  IBY Beauty 's Poolside had no problem starting my fall season right with confidence.  This makeup pallet has my beautiful brown eyes looking so good that it is just so dreamy.  See how I had a hectic week with eyes to die for.
Monday...
Monday, I had a meeting at work.  Usually when I have a group meeting with my team and boss, I try to dress bold but sassy. I applied the sunny skies color on my eyes first.  This beige color  made the color of my eyes pop, giving it a cute look. Next,  I applied the cabana color on top of the sunny skies color.  This sparkling brown color has no problem giving my eyes that somewhat dark
look to make my eyes look so daring and yet so sassy. It was able to give the sunny skies color a nice edge to it. Last but not least, I added in the floating color with the first two colors. This beautiful red color was able to calm down the first two colors but, enhance my bold look even more.  With these three colors, I was able to go to my meeting with boldness and sass.
Tuesday...
At work, I had to get plenty of papers done.  I wanted to relax despite that I had so little time to get everything done in one day. I wanted to lighten up my eyes.  I applied the margz color on my eyes first.  This light brown color has no problem calming eyes to this sweet lively look.  Next, I decided to use another eyeshadow palette.  I decided to use  Inmocosmetics' Velveteen Dream Shadow.  The color that I used was go gaga.  This rich color of blue made my eyes a little too loud but, I always love to calm down loud makeup.  I went back to my poolside makeup pallet and applied the caliente color on top of the first two colors.  This golden brown color was able to calm down the go gaga color, but have my eyes pop like crazy.  With this whole look, going to work was a breeze.
Wednesday...
I decided to keep it relaxing while blogging.  I applied the staycation on eyes first.  The sparkling sand color was on beautiful my eyes but, I wanted more for beautiful brown eyes.  I end up applying the sunny skies color on top of the staycation but, my eye makeup was still not complete for me.  I added the caliente color on top of the two first colors.  Just like that, my eyes went great with my fun attire. My eyes was looking glamorous.  Not to mention, I just wanted to chill out and have fun while blogging.  After just kicking back and blogging, my makeup could not look any better.
Despite of my hectic week just getting started, my makeup could not look even prettier. After wearing some of the makeup pallets from IBY Beauty's Poolside, any hectic day is worth it.

Comments

Popular Posts